affordable flats in which areas of sharja....?...

Discussion in 'Housing in Sharjah' started by keerthinathan24, Nov 12, 2008.

1. keerthinathan24

keerthinathan24 Bronze IL'ite

hai friends....

iam keerthi... just came to sharja to accompany my hubby....I would like to know which r all the areas in sharja wherein we can get residential flats with affordable rates...?... pls reply...(how about rolla surrounding area...??...)

URS FRIENDLY..
    keerthi...

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi keerthi...

Rolla area is good , rent is aaffortable... but where is your hubby working ... if he is working in dubai then you can opt for national paints area in sharjah even rents are affortable there...

3. keerthinathan24

hai shvap...

thanks for ur guidance... we got the flat in rolla area only..will get shifted next month.... its nice and quite comfortable as hospitals are near by....

by the way... want to ask u onething... iam now in the starting of 7th month of pregnancy... consulting in private hospital now... the doctor said ,she will refer me to someother hospital for delivry... will al zahra or city pvt hospital in rolla be fine for delivery..?.. pls if u know tel me....

_ur keerthi

4. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi keerthana..

congratulations take care of your health ...may god bless you with healthy and safe delivery...

i have a friend who lives in sharjah rolla area.. i enquired with her... she has a good opinion about al zahra hospital if you have insurance coverage it will be well and good...

my friends delivered her baby here only... its in gulf medical center ajman... she told even that's good...

take care of your health...

5. keerthinathan24

hai vahee...

thanks for ur wish.... by the way how this insurance will wok out?.. we haven't got yet?..how to apply?... through my hubby's office?... pls let me know ....

-keerthi...

6. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

ya some offices will give insurance card...which can be used in specific hospitals... just ask your hubby to check it...

7. mayuri_sureja

mayuri_sureja New IL'ite

hi SHVAP........

we r planning to come in Dubai...........will u plz tell me for 1 BHK Furnished flate 's rent...........n how much expence require for normal rutine life..........if my Salary is 12000 Dirams i can save more or what .............Reply Early

Mayuri

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

HI mayuri...

Apart from rent other expense are reasonable here... rent depends upon the place you choose ... but to knowledge for a single bedroom you need to pay atleast 60-70 per annum... this rent varies depends upon the area you decide...

9. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai keerthi
    welcome to ilt
    how r u?now u? now u r in which month? r u settelled?
    i am also from trichy i studied in IG
    take care
    hema