1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Advice required to find places to spend time with kids

Discussion in 'Places & Events in Bay Area' started by shaa, Jan 8, 2008.

1. shaa

shaa New IL'ite

Hello indus friends,

Let me come straight to the point.

My friend who has been living in US for the past two years is now facing a problem.
    Though she is working for a good company, she has started feeling very stressed out.
    She has been trying for a baby for the past two years and nothing is fruitful as yet.She has even started taking treatment for it but all the expectation and the loneliness has added to her worries and now she is not able to find a solution.She is on the verge of breaking out.

I adviced her to divert her mind and spend some time of her day around with kids which will be a very fresh distraction to her clouded mind.
    Can all those indus friends living in US advice me the details about any playschools or voluntary organisations for kids where she can spend some time???
    She lives in California bayarea.

All your valuable comments will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Love,shaa.

2. VijiArun

VijiArun New IL'ite

hi,
    I just now happened to see ur post, there are places like "Gymboree"- which is basically a place where kids fun classes are conducted- she can try to volunteer or work in these classes. I am not sure if they take any but she can give it a try...I know of a "Gymboree" in fremont Hub...

Thanks,
    Viji

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Deleted.
    didn't realize it is an old query.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2008