Advice needed - prayer and experiences on Major head injury

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Viiksha, Oct 6, 2012.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Very sad to hear about your Dad. It must be very tough for the family to see a loved one going through all this. Medical science has far advanced and surely the road to recovery for your Dad is not long.

Above all this, the Almighty only can help. Do keep your prayers strong and have faith. Navrathri is round the corner. Ask your Mom to offer a Chunri, bangles and coconut to Mata Rani and on Durga Ashtmi to feed eight girls. She can offer them something sweet. Wash their feet and apply kumkum to al of them and give them a little present and finally touch their feet for their blessings. Am sure Matarani will be give strength to your Mom and bless your Dad for a speedy recovery.

2. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Thanks for replies savietha & RKG!

Savietha - They did surgerys,scans etc. Everything went well.Now he is on physiotheraphy,occupational theraphy etc i.e. neurorehabilitation. whatever they had to do,its done. Getting conscious is not in their hands. they say that it depends on patient and on the severity of the injury wht he had.
    God only should help us now to gain his conscious and to be normal.
    We had done homams in our ancestral home after the accident, but not sure wht the name was.Will check.

RKG - Will tell mom about this.Actually even I had this in my mind. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your prayers for my Dad!

3. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about your father. Now the main issue is your father to be conscious. I would like to suggest another prayer in addition to the ones suggested by the rest. It is addressed to Lord Shiva.

The 'Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra' is used for overcoming health problems and is addressed to Lord Shiva. If its possible, please recite the mantra 108 times a day facing east/north with a Rudraksha mala and best if done beside your father.
    Also, performing Rudrabishek for Lord Shiva is also helpful with milk. Please also try to observe Pradosh days for Lord Shiva and Nandi. If allowed by the doctors, do try to feed your father with the milk from the abishek and smear sacred ash on your father's forehead.
    With faith and devotion, the Lord would answer your sincere prayers.

4. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Hi Dave !
    Thanks for the reply!
    I am planning to do rudrabishek this week.We had done mrityunjaya mantra japam pooja.
    I will put the audio of the same to my father .

Waiting for the blessings from the Lord!

5. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

Sorry to hear about your father.Will pray for his speedy recovery.Sincere prayers and good wishes to you.

6. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Will pray for your father for sure. Sai baba will take care of everything. Surrender everything to baba's lotus feet. God will give you enough patience in this period of time.

7. bhuvisrini

bhuvisrini Gold IL'ite

Dear Sister,
    My sincere Prayers for your dad. Surrender yourself to Baba. Chant his name. Surely he will answer your prayer. Recite Kanda Sasti Kavasam whole heartly. May God bless your dad with his health back.

8. Viiksha

Viiksha Silver IL'ite

Manisha,pranati and Bhuvi...
    Thanks for your prayers & suggestions!