1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Adversity To Learning

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Apr 18, 2024.

1. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Ooops, that was close...good that you could get help and are recovering, Thanks for sharing the learning to all.. very important.. and wishes and prayers for your quick recovery....keep blinking...:blush:

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

I was lucky it was just corneal abrasion caused by the chemical burning the cornea. Generally it would heal in 24-48 hours but for a person of my age, it takes time. They were testing my eye sight three days in a row and now asked me to come again on Monday.

joylokhi and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Viswamitra

I couldn't agree more and when my vision was hazy immediately after the accident, I was shaken up so much especially considering that the next two days were Saturday and Sunday. Luckily, I got the appointment on Monday and it worked out well.

I can't comprehend what pain your friend must have undergone after hot burr burned his eye. Thank God his vision restored.

When the Optometrist was testing the eye sight, she asked me to blink multiple times before reading the letters. I never knew 70 years of my life that blinking helps improve the focus of the eye. It is unbelievable how we are created to blink so many times a day.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

I am 90% back with my vision. Thank you for all the prayers and will keep blinking.

joylokhi and Thyagarajan like this.