Acid Attackers are Encountered

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by dream.girl, Dec 13, 2008.

1. dream.girl

dream.girl Silver IL'ite

Hi Ilites,

It is an heart burning incident to share with you which happened in My state AndhraPradesh Warangal District,Hanamkonda.

Swapnika and Praneetha of KITS Engeneering college B.tech final year students were attacked by acid by Srinivas,harikrishna and sanjay 3 days back..Praneetha,(swapnikas friend )is driving the scooty and swapnika is siiting back..The guys preplanned everyhting and came back of them and said" Excuse me Madam!" when swapnika thought that may be her dhuppatta is striked in the scooty wheel and just turned their side..In an unexpected way srinivas has threw Sulphuric acid on swapnika and Praneetha..60% of body was burnt of swapnikas and her eyes were lost..Praneetha luckily had helmet on her face so escaped from head burns but she is also burnt heavily on the body and their dresses were completely turned in to ashes..

Praneetha(left),Swapnika(right)

[​IMG]

Srinivas(The main Culprit in Middle)

Srinivas proposed swapnika few months back and got rejection from her because of that he felt jealous as she is close with some other guy and in anger he well planned for the attck with his frnds..

The next day of acid attack the culprits are arretsed and yesterday night when the culprits turned against to the police in the process of recovering their things Police killed them mercilessly and all the three were died..
    [​IMG]

I personally feel that the immediate action of Encountering these kind of culprits is a good lesson to the forcoming criminals and all the andhra people has seconded police decision for killing them on spot which can never happen with this courts..

YouTube - Girl burnt in acid attack, fights for life

http://www.greatandhra.com/ganews/viewnews.php?id=11707&cat=15&scat=16

Hugs,
    dg..

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dg,

I followed this news and was really saddened at the loss of life.

The culprits had said that what they did not get, they will not allow others to get..according to a telugu news channel..

These incidents used to be very frequent when i was in my teens, certain states and lot of girls were affected..looks it has started again..

hope children learn and respect life...

3. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dreamgirl,

In any other circumstances I wouldn't have approved this kind of act but seeing the plight of the young girls and the bestial nature the culprits have displayed , I think it was right on the part of the police to weed these barbaric people there and then so that it inculcates fear in people next time they think of doing something of this kind with any lady.

Judicial system , legal approach ..well I don't have to say here what happens in India when it comes to justice.We have seen cases of Priyadarshini and Jessica which dragged on for years.

I second the opinion of thousands of others who feel that the police has done the right thing.

4. shree

shree Silver IL'ite

hi,

i felt very bad after reading this. the police did a right job. god only can help the coming generations.

5. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

Very Sad! But hope the end these 3 guys met with deters others from even thinking of something insane like these.....ANIMALS!!!

6. vsar

vsar Senior IL'ite

Hats off to AP police for doing the Encounter. I really appreciate the way all the three were killed. They deserved to die. :thumbsup Well done AP police. Jai Hind!

I heard that there were some human rights activists who want an enquiry to be done. Well I suggest that some amount of acid should be thrown on their hands so that they can understand how much pain the girls have undergone. Becoming Blind and the amount of burns in the girls body is not going to heal easily, and even after many years the scars will remain.

These boys were not human beings, but demons disguised as humans and AP Police did the right thing in eliminating them. Kudos to AP Police. :thumbsup

7. ANK

ANK Bronze IL'ite

ENQUIRY BY HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS....FOR ANIMALS LIKE THOSE 3?????? MY FOOT! THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED! India needs more encounters like this, to teach those $%%^% a lesson!

8. gpallavi2

gpallavi2 New IL'ite

These were true forms of devils and not animals since even animals can be tamed and mellowed. Their maniacal attitude of someone belonging to them without her choice is despicable and can never be acceptable, whatever the influence of today's movies be (funny, as this is quoted reason for many youth going astray nowadays because where is their own reasoning and mind - DEAD and BURIED???).
    This is something basic - A human has got as many and as much choices as the other.
    No doubt they were to be exterminated and hats off for AP police for doing the right thing and not making fun of these innocent girls and their suffering by dragging off the case for years and years in Indian courts.:bowdown

9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Well said vsar.

10. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

am speechless.. i dont know what is wrong with these kind of men all around the world.. they are crazy and they should be dead. pathetic.. is this srinivas dead? They would surely escape from the hands of law.. look at their faces.. they look like pure devils.. poor girl.. i hope she dies.. atleast she would be relieved of the pain she has to go through her whole life :bowdown .. if i get a chance i would burn these kind of people without any pain in my heart