Accedents & crimes in india

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by jaishree9, Aug 21, 2007.

1. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Yesterday I was watching Tv sadly abt the kidnapping & murder of young adnan in bombay .What has happened to young people they commit crimes as if that is some flies u r killing .Where the feelings has gone?
    The lure of money is taking its toll & there is no end to greed.
    Today mornig the first thing when i open paper was road side accedental death of 12 young B.ed girlstdents while going to college in a Taxi At ALwer Rajasthan . Such tragic loss of young daughters & wives & mothers !
    Paper & TV are full of crimes & accedents.Life has become so fragile u never know what wud happen the next sec. The next kidneapping ,the next accedent will make the first one so small & yet what we r doing? how to stop these unnecessary killing ? Can we raise our children telling them the importance of a life & non importance of material thing? atleast lets try.

1 person likes this.

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Jaishree

I can understand what you are feeling right now. But the sad fact is that every parent gives the best values and teachings to their children, but still children go the way they want and above all what destiny has in store for them.

and you know that is why this is called KALYUG, thats what my mom says.. In kalyug innocent people die... there are natural calamities like, tsunamis and earthquakes... in kalyug people's minds are not in their control.

all we can do is pray to god to protect us and everyone around.

~Abha

3. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi Abha
    thanx for shairing ur thoughts ,true we r living in Kalyug but we will live & die in this era only & is true according to our mythology that from last so many thousand years this is kalyug & so such things will happen but if u see the crime rate has increased hundred folds in last 10 -15 years & the causative factors in 99% r greed , so called love triangles & illegal relatonships . This can be improved by moral teachings that is must.
    There r so many drivers who dont fullfill the required norms for geting their licence & yet r driving & having licence for killing . This all really make one sad. Only if we can stop coruption there can be a break.
    Thanx Jaishree

4. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

WE have Palm Beach Road (Navi Mumbai) well known for its scenic beauty (once upon a time). With motorists racing at enormous speed the same road has turned in to a death hole. Nothing has changed even after installling a signal. Umpteen suggestions including police patrol van has not brought any significance change. This year around 9 bodies were thrown in the mangroves around this beautiful road. No place has remained with its significance including temples, mosques, churches. No piece of land is known for peace and harmony. Today there is fright even in your own shadow...... Fear is the factor of both the rich and poor. Rich is frightened of death while poor is also frightened of death (motorist run vehicles on footpaths too).

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Jaishree,

This is the world. crime has been happening even before. thanks to the media it is being shown so well sometimes with an (demonstration how it would have happened with an animation/humans:idontgetit: ) All in the game of TRP ratings.
    Do you know last year/the starting of this year, there were few chain snatchers caught by the delhi police and who were they, the kids of the rich and affluent who wanted more pocket money.

I think we have become more materialistic, i know of parents who say you study well and earn more. now money is god. you do crimes and can get out of it if you have the muscle power/money.

Everywhere there is accident,rapes,kidnapping,murders (here the murders are for small petty reasons.)
    I also think we have lost of the patience, and relaxed way of dealing with things. The other day in a chennai road, a teenager was giving delivery of a new car and there was this well groomed educated gentleman(??) on a bike, looked like the teenager had hit the bike. The immediate reaction was the teenager was pulled out of the care and the man started thrashing and within few minutes they were rolling on the road (Believe me no body stopped them)
    The whole time it looks like people are on short fuse. a small trigger is what is needed. the culprit is the stress, and fight to earn more..
    You are in hurry all the time.

The feelings of jealousy, greed, dishonesty, .......... has paved way.....

BTW I think there was a report saying india is 6th secured place on earth or was it 3rd......

6. jaishree9

jaishree9 Silver IL'ite

Hi shanvy
    True, now a days people have very short fuse & r ignited very soon.
    The thing is that the coming genrations & also we have but learn the word ENJOY & that too without responsibility & that has leads to petty things resulting in crime. The other is Sheer Arrogance & flase pride which along with greed leads to crime.
    But what I think the mass psychology is altering ,now a days every month or two I read in paper abt mass sucide of fmailies or mass killing ,mother attempting sucide with 2 -3-4 kids . This altered psychology shud worry the thinkers & some thing or other must be done for it.

7. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

Did you all read about Hina Fathima, a young woman from Mysore whose husband burnt her with acid and cigarrete butts and also made her drink acid? There is another case from Delhi where a woman was burnt with acid. The devils and demons that we read in mythological stories seem to be paler criminals when compared to the modern day satans living admist us.