Abusive husband in the hospital

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by vivbass, Mar 13, 2010.

1. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear friends,
    last week i saw a couple in matertinity hospital,we all are shocked to see the lady's face,it was bleeding in her lips,nose,in her elbow & unable to walk. nurses asked her what happened? immediately she started crying:-(
    she was unable unable to talk also,poor lady. her husband(so called B.....:rant)simply smiling,nurses asked her again,she with fear replied she fell down from the scooter,they then asked her husband hold her atleast,that fellow simply smiled & not even moved from that place,nurses started shouting,scolding him,he did not responded to anything,they contil'y asked why you didn't get any wound, only your wife got?why you are smiling:rant? why you are not holding her? that fellow standing firmly & smiling:rantidiot,not but the least the shocking news was,after few mins later they got the know that lady is pregnant,she got the positive result that time only.
    what to do?? we all gave a worst stare,but no one asked him anything:hide:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2010

2. kuccoo

kuccoo New IL'ite

So bad... But u r also c'ms to be laughing...i said abt ur catoon..Logic is mis-matching

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

i donno in which place you are talking about??? i didn't put any laughing smiles:idontgetit::idontgetit:

4. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vivbass

It sounds scary . Are you sure he was an abusive husband or was he just mentally unstable or drunk ? Why else would he keep smiling all the time !

Anyway, I felt very sorry for the lady. Hope her unborn child brings her luck and her life changes for the better.

5. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Poor Lady...
    As tubelight said i guess that guy should have some mental problems...
    If its me in that place i would have asked him straight away..:rant. Who knows whether the lady fell down from the vehicle or he pushed...

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

No friends,iam 100%sure he is a normal guy(basically a physo)whenever his wife cries his face had that satisfaction,he looked very normal,didn't had any drinks or mentally disorder..may be he is not happy with her pregnancy:rant
    he didn't answer,he just paid the amount & went. why that fellow came with her to that hospital?

7. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

r u sure he was the husband or some neighbour or some complete stranger

maybe she was driving the scooter herself ,feel down & he was a stranger who brought her to hospital.or maybe she was his wife & learning to drive without his wishes (maybe because she was preggie so he didn't want her to ride or drive the scooter)

well,it seems strange his smiling.an abusive husband would have been scared that his wife will tell all that she is abused & would have tried to sweeten her up by being extra caring.

sindmani likes this.