About CC Builders- Chennai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Pallavi4me, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

Dear ILites, - Chennaites...

Have any of you purchased flats from CC builders in Chennai. If you have any experience with them, pl share here.

I'm looking to buy a flat and this builders seem to be good for me.

Would like to know if any one of you had purchased from them or heard about them.

Thank you.

2. Pallavi4me

Pallavi4me Platinum IL'ite

It seems, no one has the idea about these builders. I met them and have some queries, hope someone here can help me out in this.

They have projects in and around Pammal, Pallavram etc..

I have seen their just launched Township in Kundrathur and have already completed projects in Anakathpur. These are about 5 to 7Kms from Pammal. Sq.ft price is about 3600/- to 3900/-. It seems it can be negotiated further. The price is affordable for me, but I don't have any idea about the future development of this Kundrathur area. Can somebody throw light into this?? And Anyone have booked in this area??

Basically, I'm looking for investment purpose now and also for residing if in case in future may be after 5 or 6 years.

They say, Monorail and Outerring road are going to come around this area and it will have future appreciation etc.. But I'm not quite convinced with those talks, since I know whats happening with monorail to an extent.