1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aadhar No longer Niradhar

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Sep 12, 2014.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

There used to be much discussions about the presence or otherwise of God in our college days.My friend used to say emphatically " even if God appears before me, I will not believe. I shall ask him to stand out and show me the Identity Card.

If I happen to see her now I shall produce the Identity card Of Hanuman Ji who has been issued an Aadhar Card by our secular Government, the deity bearing some date of birth in 1959 and his Aadhar number being..
    2094 7051.9541..

Yesterday Kamalji expressed doubt as to whether the food given by him during Shraddha would reach his ancestors or not.

In the present set up aadhar cards may be issued to our ancestors in the transitory world also. No wonder if your father or grandfathers appears in your doorsteps with Aadhar cards with name, photo and finger prints. Now it will be your responsibility to identify them with names and photos.

Beware friends, hereafter better prepared with the name of the members of three generations and their photos for identification.As science advances ,they may not be aroopa or formless but may come to you in person with Identity Cards issued by some other lokas.
    Get acquainted with the language used in those lokas, as cards may not be in English or Hindi.I think Tamilnadu Government may not have objection to entertain visitors having Aadhar cards in Sanskrit,Prakrit, Mythili and other languages.
    Persons performing Shraddhas will have full satisfaction of seeing their ancestors, recognise them, feed them to the heart's content.

Such situations arising,all those wavering as to perform rituals or not, will vanish totally and we may be able to protect our rich culture and sanathan Dharma for ever.
    There may be possibilities that the grandson/great grandson performing the ritual lives abroad. Chief Justice of India may amend constitution and may frame special rules legally and have the Executive and Judicial approval to issue Passports to those ancestors of Indian origin with specific instuctions to various embassies to issue visas on specific days or weeks.

We have been struggling for National Integration and cooperation between states.
    Now an inter national and inter-loka connection has been established.With the science of communication developing with hi-fi speed, you may have constant connection with your ancestors in various lokas and have a better idea of your own future in case you happen to reach there in a later date.
    Hip Hip Hurray to Aadhar Scheme!

Jayasala 42

[​IMG]

• [*=left]

1 person likes this.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hilarious JS49. I received this in an email from my nephew this morning. Just goes to show what a waste of time and how ill-conceived this entire programme is!

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Mrs.Jayasala:

It is very painful to know that no one even looked at the Adhar Card before issuing it.

Viswa

4. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

While I liked the satire in your writing, I cannot but control my laughter, seeing the card, Jayalala Madam. Thanks for bringing this up. -rgs

1 person likes this.