A Trip to Kenya.........

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Arunarc, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Alpaben for answering Shantisubra's queries............
    the link you have provided in your post na was not working I have put that link in the main post. I had forgotten about that link you had given me.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shantisubra
    Among your 2 queries the 2nd one Alpa has answered you and about the 1st one
    You are not missing anything here now a days Saby is changing herself she is giving a new look...she is teen looking and her signature bag took a back seat this time:biglaugh
    She had a cute small bag with her, that simple school going girl has now entered her college:hide:
    Thank you for going to the meet up thread and enjoying the read over there:)

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

My dear Aruna and all,

sorry the link is as follows Jambo! Welcome to Magical Kenya a lot of information is in the link and SOTC also does package tours for Kenya and it is better to have package tour done as you will cover a lot things and also the price matters and in package you get better deals there are many travel agents here and i can help you with those.
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Malathy,
    welcome to Kenya please let me know when you are coming so i can help you with the bookings.
    love

5. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Aruna, amazing writeup and lovely photographs.
    We missed the chance of the safari when we were in Zanzibar !!
    But will somehow plan a trip soon..............cannot miss it for nuts !!

6. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sudha,
    do plan to come to Kenya you will definately enjoy it and try to arrive here on a saturday morning so you can get a chance to go to the MASAI MARKET a photo of which aruna has put up.
    you will enjoy Nairobi.
    love

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Shanti,

I am neither a teenager or a teen looking lady.Aruna and Alpa were just trying to pull my leg and I don't mind if that could somehow make me an inch taller.I think we need another thread to discuss my 'signature bag'.It is a long story.:crazy

Thanks for your compliment and hope to bump into you more often in IL

Aruna ,

Lovely travelogue with accompanying snaps to showcase the exotic Kenya.:thumbsup
    I really loved the village market snaps that you have posted.You have captured the essence of the market quite well.I wish I could write more ..but as usual..running out of time :drowning:drowning

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  8. skchivukula

skchivukula Bronze IL'ite

A wonderful write-up on African Safari. It reminds me of my dh's trip to South Africa. Unfortunately I couldn't accompany him. So didn't get a chance to see the wild beauty in the safari.
    Thank you Aruna for sharing your experience. It really made me as if I am in the safari and enjoying the wild life.

9. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi Delite

Thanks for the special elephants picture for me.Lovely photos you have taken,wonderful.Feeling drowsy keeping awake with my son, who s slogging for his A level finals.
    Hi lovely Alpa......you have answered so well ..life in Nairobi iam sure is far better than India no doubt.

:cheers

10. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Morning Alpa

thanks dear. will certainly be in touch with you. Kenya has always been our favourite (my husband's and mine). somehow, we always feel we cannot do justice in the 2 days package offered. we will plan for a longer period and i will certainly ask you for the pointers... how are you? i have heard from my distant relative who used to stay in Kenya that it is a lovely place and the weather is very pleasant throughout the year. is it so?