A Trip to Kenya.........

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Arunarc, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear PM
    1st of all no adding mam before my name yaar..:rant
    I have put the animals pictures later in the post, in the 1st post it is the information what you need to do before going for the safari tours.
    Thank you so much for liking my write up:)

2. Arunarc

Hi Shantisubra
    It is not advisible to go on your own it is not at all safe it is always good to go as a big group, you need to go for a package tours.
    No I went all alone I did not go for package trips. How did I land there you will get the information from here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/i...eiling-blockbuster-after-prelude-junglee.html and my dear friend Alpa took care of everything.
    You are right imitation jewellery I don't think it is a problem becoz i wore them, never at any cost go alone just be in a group where ever you go in this place. Even if you are going around the city see to it you are in a group especially in the evening. Best thing is don't go out in the evening at all. Wherever we wished to go we use to finish it before 4pm and have fun at home.

3. Arunarc

My Dear Goldilocks
    So nice to see you here..
    The african elephants are not very different but yes you can see them all with the tusk.
    About the shopping don't ask my God the T shirts and those clothes are so beautiful it has a different prints on them, I have landed up buying everything clothes, jewellery candle stands they look so cute and whole lots of animals etc......it is really a delite to shop in here.:)
    Here some more elephants for you....:cheers

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Aruna

Thanks for the reply and the link........ I just finished going thru that. mhhhhhhhhhhhhh so tired seeing and reading all the iLs note..:biglaugh Oh you all had a wonderful time in Kenya man!!!!!! that's so great.... I would hv loved to join this gang, since I think, I could have also fit into the league.

I have 2 confused queries : -

1. Is Sabi a teenager or teen looking??????:drowning I am lost here. So just checked her profile to know abt her...... I hv always loved her signature style. What about her signature bag? Am I missing something here? Again confused.......

2. Alpa's profile says 'any vegetarian dish', but how come chef John cooks fish????????

My head will break now until I get the facts cleared here.......... :confused2::idontgetit::help

Hi u guys rocked yaar.......... I love your enthu and the zest n spirits

Best Rgds
    shanti

5. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Shanti,

let me first correct a lot of things for you. please find my answers in colours below

love
    alpa:cheers

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  6. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

I hope i have answered your queries, Kenya is a beautiful place you respect the vendors they will respect you, you throw their things down especially in the market when shopping they will feel bad and will harass you
    love

7. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

We could not go outat night as my brother was overseas and i do not drive a carand my dad does not drive a car at night. Night life is very good here and safe.

love

8. Arunarc

Hi Prettina
    Nice to know that you found the information very useful.
    Thanks for stepping in.

9. Arunarc

Hi Malathy
    Yes you will really enjoy it the masaai mara land itself is around 1600 km. around the area.
    things related to nature is always beautiful na..

10. Arunarc

Dear Saroj
    Did your son see it......
    you should take him, Now mine is coming in another few days and i know I am going to hear all sorts of emotional dialogues from him....hehehe
    Seeing these photos he is going to say now, only son you left me and went how could you leave me blah blah ........
    have added another link do get more information dear.