1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute to my FIL.............

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Arunarc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla
    Thank you for spending sometime and reading, yes he is a true karmayogi, who lived only for the welbeing of his family and happy that he fulfilled everything before leaving us all.
    I might have done some good deeds in life to be in company of such a person and learn a lot from him. Even though uneducated he was full of knowledge, who had a solution for every problems in life.
    Thank you for your condolence and prayers.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  2. Arunarc

Dear Sundarusha
    Thank you for being here, and for your kind words, yes dear no one can replace him in life we find very few such people and lucky to have such a person in life.
    Thank you for your prayers.

3. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

My dear , v dear Aruna habibi,

It was a very emotional experience reading the precious words that made up your 'Tribute' to your dear departed FIL.
    One can only feel humbled while going through the journey of his Life .
    What a shining example he was for his younger siblings .To have donned the mantle of provider for the family at the age of 19 and having worked from the age of 7 ,is no easy task .It was so noble and self sacrificing on his part , not concerned with any selfish motive.Such personalities are God like and we can only bow in obeisance in the presence of such nobility.
    The last days were spent in such a divine atmosphere visiting temples and the last visit to the 'Kuladeivam' temple the previous day all shows how blessed he was and how God called him to rest in heaven after he had complete his earthly duties by way of nuturing his children and establishing their station in life .
    It was beautiful to read about the special kinship you shared with your dear FIL.
    It is not an ordinary thing dear, you are a special person yourself, who as a good daughter in law was able to appreciate the goodness that was intrinsic in your FIL .You have the sensitivity and so were able to appreciate the goodness in him .
    Not everyone can do that generously .You were the perfect daughter in law who understood and appreciated him while he was with you and now as you mourn his loss and miss him , your Tribute to him is an example of filial piety .From above , high up in the heavens surely his blessings will always guide you and protect you as you journey through life.
    While you visited your hometown for the sad occasion we did speak on the phone and you mentioned a few things about him , but only after reading your nostalgic piece I was able to understand how special he was to you and all your family.
    love,
    RPA

4. apar_ram

apar_ram Silver IL'ite

Dearest Aruna,
    First, I pray for your FIL's soul to rest in peace. Sorry for your loss. I havent been very active here so missed this post. Hope you are all slowly getting over his loss. Indeed he is such a great soul for taking care of his family from age 7. I cant even imagine how a young kid aged 7 can shoulder such great responsibilities. Its amazing that he was able to achieve so much in his life.
    Aparna

5. Arunarc

My Dear RPA
    Sorry for not repling yesterday after reading your post I was in tears so I just logged out of IL and only returned today back.
    Thank you dear for spending sometime here and writing such lovely words. As I had many people around me so couldn't speak to you much on phone.
    When we sat and thought about his visits to temples we ourself were surprised, God wanted FIL to bewith Him so he called him to give His blessings before departing us all.
    Thank you dear very much for being with me during this sad moments, and for your prayers.

6. Arunarc

Dear Aparna
    I can understand you are so busy dear but thanks for coming here in your busy schedule spending some time for reading it and putting in your valuable words.
    Even I was surprised to know that he had worked from the age of 7. That is the age where kids can't understand anything and are very childish but at that age being so matured, I knew he always supported his family from the beginning and worked for the welbing of the family but working at such an young age, I came to know during those 10 days we use to sit and talk about him. When my SIL told me I couldn't believe her so went and asked my MIL about it that time the whole story came out and I became more interested about him to know more about him. There are some things that he has gone through that brings tears in ones eye. Somethings needs to be kept for ourself too.
    Thank you very much for your prayers dear.