1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Tribute to my FIL.............

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Arunarc, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha
    Unknowingly when a dear one passes off that is indeed a very painful thing that happens. Thank you for your prayers.

2. Arunarc

Dear Shilpama
    Thank you so much for being here and for your prayers.

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna

I am really sorry to hear the bad news. I know how you all are feeling. Its nice of you to start a thread for him. Its a rightful tribute for an affectionate FIL. He engaged himself until his last minute. Thats great. He finished all his wishes by taking all of you to the kuladevatha temple. He also had darshan in many temples. So surely his was a great athma. We pray for him. Also we all pray for your family to get courage to digest his loss.

ganges

4. Arunarc

Dear K2S
    Yes that is what surprises me the most how can a 7 year boy can be so much matured and take all the responsiblity on himself. And go on working till the end with out making anything for himself. He was like a beehive where each and eveyone loved to sit around him and talk. He had a solution for eveything and for everyone. Someone sits with a sad face he will go immediately to him to ask what is the matter. I really miss him a lot. Thank you for your prayers and being here.

5. Arunarc

Dear Mindi
    You know very well I can talk about this person for hours and will never feel bored such was he, all of us are missing him a lot but non of us want to show it, so that other will feel sad. MIL is also coming a bit to normal, calling her every alternate day if she is fine. thought of getting her here with us but she is not allowed to go anywhere for 3 months just move around in the city.
    Thank you for your prayers and being there for me.

6. Arunarc

Dear Ganges
    Unfortunately myself and my DH were not with him during his last days which we both feel sorry about it. They say when time comes nothing can be stopped. He will always be remembered for a very long time and always. Thank you for your kind words.
    Thank you for your prayers.

7. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna
    Sorry to hear about your FIL demise & it is a great loss to the entire family.
    May his soul rest in peace.

8. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

Dear Aruna,
    What a moving tribute to such a great person.You are blessed to have him as your FIL.May his soul rest in peace.My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.Its a great loss to all of you.May God give you all strength to bear this sudden loss.

9. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear Aruna,

I am sorry. I can understand how much it pains for you all for missing such a wonderful person. May his soul rest in peace. He will definitely be with you and bless you from above. He lived as a real Hero overcoming all the troubles and giving everyone happiness.

10. Arunarc

Dear Saikripa
    Nice to see you here. thank you dear for your prayers.

Dear DW
    Thank you dear for being with me and for the prayers

Dear Aarbee
    Thanks for your kind words and coming here, thank you so much for your prayers.