1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A train journey through the clouds

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri,
    Is it not rightly said,
    When it rains, it pours ??!!
    It has happened in four of your threads! Lucky you!!
    It never rained even scantily in my blogs. Well, no worries, since I have 'closed shop'!!:biggrin2:
    Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  2. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

@ TL

Sorry little friend! I read this comment from you only today. Do not take my delirious remarks too seriously. As many here know, I am not a stable person, emotionally speaking. I am permanently stuck to a rollercoaster that makes me ride up to the pinnacle of euphoria only to throw me down to endless depths of depression. I am very sorry indeed that I wrote what I wrote about you. In truth, I admire you a great deal.

oj-da

3. ojaantrik

@ kamla

How can I ever miss a comment by you that involves me? I didn't. But do you know why I didn't miss? I didn't miss because I noted that Chitvish had made a comment on Cheeniya's post. I rushed over to read what she had to say. I have come to believe that her exchanges with Cheeniya in his posts are a delightful read. But when I reached her, I noticed that you had been sitting here already. And, as I said, how can I ever miss your comment. Destiny ensures that I will get to read it.

I can't forget when, during my early days at IL, you spent a great deal of labour to pamper what I consider to be one of my worst miscarriages. And there was another person too who joined you, Oviya. I noticed that she has shown up again recently after a few months of absence. (She did tell me that she would be busy for a while and I had been wondering if and when she would be back. The fact that she is back is great news. I will never forget some of her pieces.)

Yes, I am hard to convince. Partly because I am deaf to everyone else other than me! And this ME never leaves me alone. The worst teacher I ever had in my life!!

I wish Me would leave me alone, once in a while at least. Too many punishments could break my heart.

All the best.

oj-da

4. ojaantrik

@ Chitvish

You are right good friend. When it rains, it does pour, especially if it comes to questions like God's bounty for Cheeniya-land.

Yet, Cheeniya being "Lucky you"-ed by YOU for the fb's he receives could raise a few eyebrows. Indeed, isn't it a fact that a good part of his luck "droppeth like the gentle rain from Heaven/Upon the place beneath" in the shape of your own delightful comments?

Great dinners, lovely comments, wonderful friendship with one of the best women that God had directed towards earth.

oj

PS For Cheeniya:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
  5. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Oj-Da

Noted.
    Accepted.
    Appreciated.

Much Regards.
    L

6. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Aiyooooo Chitvishoo!

It rained even here only after a very long draught! But where you are, it is always storming, where is a chance for that one extra cloud??:)

Hugs,
    Kamla

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Now Oj-da, that should never ever happen at any cost. Hence, you keep visiting us for there is so much heart here for you, you will mend without a stitch, I can assure you that.:)

I am forever thankful to Chitvish and Cheeniya. Don't know what their secret charm is...Just noted while typing, if its the Ch in their names, I am almost willing to change my name to Chamla?:rotfl

Yes, dear Oviya. I am guilty of not noticing this special happening.:hide: She has a great way with words and thanks for bringing my attention to her.

Dear dada, all of us seem to have this Me troubling us at one time or the other. I do understand that some 'Me's are stronger. Next time he comes around, tell him to go count sheep and you carry on with your writings for there are several me-s here waiting to read you. And that's the truth.

L, Kamla

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Grave alert Cheeniya sir,

This is a serious case of Hijack (of your thread)! Happening right under your nose.:hide:

Sorry, sorry and sorry again!

L, Kamla

9. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear all
    When Chitvish bowled what she thought would be a lethal leg spin that would uproot all the three stumps, little she would have expected that the ball would be despatched beyond the ground . She probably underestimated the prowess of OJ and Kamla! Kamla ended her onslaught with three continuous sixers!

We have seen sinister looking hijackers with their faces half covered with a piece of cloth, talking some strange language in a guttural voice and ready to shoot at the drop of a hat. But you are the most benign, benevolent hijackers who can only hijack people from Hell to Heaven!

I feel absolutely honoured that the best of IL had a get together with such bonhomie in my humble space!

I can never thank you adequately!
    Sri

10. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Ha Ha Ha :rotflI could not control laughing cheeniya sir. I have never read PGW. And you have implanted a strong desire in me to read him.

Woman is a hurdle that makes a man's life interesting always sir. (Sathyama nanae sindhichadhu!)

And you know, I am happy that I am a great hurdle in his life :spin