1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

a slip of the eye and .......wow!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Jul 29, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

a slip of the eye and....wow

as i have told several times here ..i dont watch tv seriously..except for a few lines of news here and there and travel and living or animal planet...just fifteen to twenty minutes is a long time for me...! sometimes i do watch old movies...!

a couple of days back the tv was switched on and i was about to put it off..as no one was watching it and wow...there was a nice ad.. a middle aged man stretching and a girl smiling....the ad went on..and there was the horlicks ad...!
    with ilite on it(always at indus my sis/hubby would say..!)...at first i didnt get ...do we have a horlicks called ILite too...?...all our own for us ladies at indus?...i looked again the i was missing .....but just a slip and the ILite was there to give health and strength and added vitamins or whatever....ahaha

nice thought...

sathya

i have already posted this before but it is missing so am reposting it today...

sathya

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

mm sathya,
    i hav seen this but never connected u r right, we are everywhere, how many of u all have seen and related it this way...sunkan

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very true.....