1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

a slip of the eye and .......wow!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sathya, Jul 29, 2007.

1. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

a slip of the eye and....wow

as i have told several times here ..i dont watch tv seriously..except for a few lines of news here and there and travel and living or animal planet...just fifteen to twenty minutes is a long time for me...! sometimes i do watch old movies...!

a couple of days back the tv was switched on and i was about to put it off..as no one was watching it and wow...there was a nice ad.. a middle aged man stretching and a girl smiling....the ad went on..and there was the horlicks ad...!
    with ilite on it(always at indus my sis/hubby would say..!)...at first i didnt get ...do we have a horlicks called ILite too...?...all our own for us ladies at indus?...i looked again the i was missing .....but just a slip and the ILite was there to give health and strength and added vitamins or whatever....ahaha

nice thought...

sathya

i have already posted this before but it is missing so am reposting it today...

sathya

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

mm sathya,
    i hav seen this but never connected u r right, we are everywhere, how many of u all have seen and related it this way...sunkan

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very true.....