A real life happening: spirit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by abinayamadhavan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

This is my friend's experience. My friend Neethu is married and has a 3 yr girl. She lives with inlaws. Her husb has 2 sisters, one elder and one younger. the younger one is not married yet and lives with them in kerala. Her husband's granny's spirit comes on the sister in law in few occasions. When she had a misunderstanding wit her MIL, the spirit has badly cursed her and she became sick mentally. Since then she gets scared of the SIL and avoids her. In the next occasion the spirit has pleased her so much and advised her to live united with the family. My friend is mentally sick and she wants to put an end to this happening.

I wonder if this is true and still spirits can come???? I have also witnessed this happening once. I was freezed really..

2. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

[​IMG] take that sil to a doc first.

1 person likes this.
  3. padmaja909

padmaja909 Platinum IL'ite

a new way to torture poor DIL....

2 people like this.
  4. abinayamadhavan

the worst thing is her dh fil mil trusts sil badly, sil has periods prob and she gets this thing when she has periods. I wonder if this s real or sil makes it up

5. anugamit

anugamit Platinum IL'ite

That granny is MIL's mother or MIL?

6. abinayamadhavan

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Its all in the mind. I think she is really disturbed. Maybe some counseling will help and also she needs to keep herself occupied. With people in the family encouraging these issues, it is bound to have a negative effect on otherwise normal family members.

8. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

I am not sure what it is but i have seen the same in my family as well. Like i had a brother who died very young and his spirit use to some on my mother (after some 15-16 years of his death). Though he never used to curse or please anyone. But we could make out as my mom used to start speaking in Rajasthani, though normally she speaks hindi at home ( we are marwadi ).

First time i saw that i was freezed to death. Though i am not sure if its same in friend's case

9. abinayamadhavan

its scary really. In my friends case, granny spirit curses scolds also. But one thing is she will of things that has happened in sil s presence in house. I wonder its not purely granny. Its sil also who creates upvthings which she doesn like

10. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

by such drama MIL is spoiling unmarried SIL's life.who will want to marry a girl who claims to be visited by spirits............its better your friend points out this to both MIL & SIL........bet that will scare them more then any spitit scolding.