1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Man's Tribute To Womanhood!

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Welcome, Indhu!

Dear Indhusri and Sridhar,
    Indhu, welcome to the wonderful site. We have all seen you in the snaps, but are interacting with you only now. Well, better late than never. AND kudos to you, for being a pillar of strength for your husband, and thus making it possible to get good stories and articles for us. I welcome you again.
    Sridhar,
    I have read this poem before also. It is sure a strong one. I am so happy that Chithra told you about it . And the translation is also superb. The poem may be by AR, but it is no mean feat to bring about the same feelings and emotions in the translation. It is easier to write a original one, rather translate another one's work. The translator has more responsibility and his task is more tough. So, hats off to you for successfully bringing out the essence in English also.
    Like all our members said, praising one's wife truthfully and giving credit for her sacrifices is a truly noble thing to do. very few men do that. It is no wonder that you have done that, you are a rare specimen, we all know that. I pray to God to fulfil your wishes and to shower his blessings on all of you always.
    Please ask your mother to break a coconut or a big ash gourd for removing drishti for you and Indu.
    And I know how much it counts for the wife to be respected this way. Even a diamond set would not have brought such happiness and contentment to Indhu's heart, I am sure.
    May our Madam Meenakshi bless you both.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006
  2. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Nice Prize !

Dear Varalotti and Indhu,

That was a kind reply from you both. Varalotti, your Prize is so wonderful and going to be enjoyable too ! I cannot ask for anything better than this!

Indhu, I am flattered to have your personal liking for me ! You were as good as Sudha Narayanamurthy and Gauri Khan to make your husband a successful person ! So you deserve all that Credit ! Hope to frequent my interaction with you in the future !

Love,
    Preethi

P.S : Varalotti, Now that you're wife is also a part of IL, Wondering when your daughter will follow you both in line to become a IL member ???????????????? Now very much eager to interact with her too !

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Varloo, You Talk Like a True Mother!

Dear Varloo,

How can we ever hope to thank you adequately for your motherly post. I am sure Indhu will enjoy the innocent charm of your sweet company in this wonderful site.

Thanks once again for the affectionate words and for invoking Meena Madam's blessings.

regards,
    sridhar

4. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You have our blessings, Preethi!

Dear Preethi,

Let us first reply to your PS. You have asked when your daughter is going to here. But Preethi you are already here in this site.

Even when I first saw you in this site I felt like seeing my daughter. And when you argued with me for the story I really felt I was talking with my daughter, for we frequently have many arguments.

And Preethi do you know one joke? Our great Chitra's husband had told her that "this site belongs to sridhar. See, he has named it after his own wife. Indu(s)ladies."

My answer to this statement is this,
    "The site does not belong to us; we belong to it."

By making Indhu come into this site I have made a gift to the site; but I have given a more precious gift to my wife, this wonderful site consisting of wonderful persons like you. At best the gift is mutual and reciprocal.
    Thanks for the nice words, Preethi.
    Varalotti

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

thanks varloo !

Dear Varloo,
    Thanks for ur warm welcome ! I' m extreme......ly happy to be greeted & honoured by such genuine fans of my husband ! So i honestly admit he - my husband - is the one who brought me such ever- lasting happiness to me !
    With love ,
    Indhu.

6. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

sooo much happening here in IL

Hello Sridhar,

November surely seems to be the most happening month (atleast this year)... what with Indhu joining us - thats great news!!!
    Now for the poem, everybody knows it was authored by AR but your translation is even more beautiful cause this wonderful poem can now be read by ladies all over the world. Not just read but surely this one will make everyone proud.
    I read your secret just now but then before I cuold even react, it's become the headlines of IL.
    We would love to interact with Indu. thanks for such a wonderful gift.

7. meenaprakash

A Very Warm Welcome To the Wonderful Lady!!!!!!

Dear Indhu,

A welcome hug to you & hope you are settled well here - I see you've started interacting already & you seem to be comfortable.
    Hope you know all the different threads & how to hop from posts to posts. In case of any doubt, there's immediate help at hand - all you need is to dial CHITRA... & all your queries would be answered immmmmediately within a flash of a second.

Looking forward to interacting with you regularly. Now that Preethi is away, you'll have more time at hand.

Welcome again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & regards,

8. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Welcome Indhu

Dear Indhu,

It is a great pleasure having you here. And now one more request, please do join our NAUGHTY GIRLS GANG( NGG) in IL , Ms Anonymous in our captain.
    Looking forward to reading your posts in all the various threads here.

Vandhana.

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

This one is for you, Meena & Vandhana !

My dear Meena, the founder member of the N G G of I L ,

Why should Indhu dial to me & find out, how to go about the various forums in I L ? Our hero is sitting next to her & will guide his "damsel" if she is ever " in distress" with hopping from one forum to the other ! Indhu tells me, that it is almost a mini-honeymoon with both of them enjoying computer & I L, together, sitting close to eachother !!
    So, let me keep at a respectable distance for the time being, Meena !

My dear Vandhana, a live-wire in the N G G in I L ,
    You all being my virtual friends, I am at my naughty best with you.
    Indhu is my real-life close friend & is, so far not aware of this facet of me. If she reads what Anonymous writes, it is likely that she will disown my frienship, shocked ! So நான் அடக்கியே வாசிக்கிறேன் !

Love & regards,
    Chithra.

ஒன்றுக்கு இரண்டு, உபத்திரவத்துக்கு மூணு !

10. meenaprakash

chitra, vandhana & Indhu.........

Chitra, I still remember your proverb - after 90 days (could be a little less cause its a mini one, but its upto Indhu to make it to 90) I'm sure Indhu will have only us ladies to look for help. till then, we shall follow you by not disturbing them - let them have a wonderful honeymoon -

Indhu, pls make use of these initial days to the best of your abilities. Keep asking doubts & don't let him know you understood anything. Let him get closer & explain things again & again & ........... Also, make sure he sits to the left of... Oh, My, I'm making the same mistake again. this is suppose to be his thread..let's move to PM.

Vandhana, I'm sure Sridhar would've warned her about NGG so we've to work out some strategy to pull her to our gang. I don't think it shld be a problem - she's a friend of our Anonymous so it shld be easy...

BTW, when are you releasing the 4,5,6 part of MB collection. We shall ask Indu to release these volumes to IL[​IMG] good idea???????????

Love & regards,