1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Love Story Within A Love Story -4

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 22, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,
    I think You are already doing His bidding for Your spreading His Love thru such motivating stories it is His gift to You that you write these stories n We Know about His greatness in the backdrop of todays scenerio with such clever stories that it straightaway reaches our heart...n makes us Long to be immersed in His thoughts.......

Sir,
    I Wish You Happy Holiday Take Your Time Sir but once back we would like to have more of such stories like these...Hope I am not asking too much if so pls forgive n bestow our wishes:hide:

2. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Great story on Love for the blue-eyed Lord, by Chintayanthi..
    These lines caught by eye and still thinking on those lines:
    Thanks a lot Sridhar for bringing these gems to remind us how our Love should be to the Lord and directing us in the right direction.

sriniketan

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Bhargavi.
    that's the essence of Chinthayanthi story. Many story-tellers leave out this vital detail. My Master - may he be always blessed- stressed this fact to explain her sudden death.
    These lines are worth meditating upon.
    sridhar

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

wowww now I too heard a story which no one knows...specially about Chintayanthi....amaazing

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

im just off to the next episode sir.. so far i have been reading.. now cannot wait to know what is the suspense..