1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Love Story Within A Love Story -4

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Apr 22, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dear Sir,
    Chintayanthi story is very moving wow I just wish that you will post more n more about such Love........

Here at Uttarapara there was huge storm that many trees fell down near my house on thursday so there was no net connection today it got connected as soon as I can I have come to read your story n posted FB.....We are here Sir please please Please dont take sabbatical atleast post your old stories while you go on holiday....

2. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi...
    I agree with you it was such simple Love n Life that it makes us long why werent we born in that era.... But on second thoughts there are the likes of Sir Varalotti who can transport us to that era and feel the bliss Thank God n IL for providing this chance...:cheers

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Respected Sir,

Very eager to know the GIFT ????

Anganam anganam anthare vishnuhu –

between two beautiful girls was Vishnu Himself in the form of Lord Krishna

wow amazing and i liked the above lines. I am searching for the words to praise you sir. Your spiritual and divine treat to us made me too divine

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Wow...Mind blowing narration Sridharji...Thank you very much for sharing this story with us Sir :bowdown

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot, Archana. That was one line I love to write. And that sums up all the books I have written on spirituality. That is the very essence. The rest is mere commentary
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

6. varalotti

Dear Satchi,
    Mythology is embedded in our psyche. They are in our genes. However hoarse may the rationalists cry, they can't remove mythology from our hearts. Psychologists like Jung attach a great value to the mythology a person believes in. We have the greatest stuff in the whole world.
    Every one of us longs for the simplicity, Satchi. But unfortunately it comes with a price. Many times we can't afford it and complicate our lives.
    thanks for coming in,
    sridhar

7. varalotti

Dear dear vjb,
    I am moved by your concern. But I have some work to do. My taking time off is not dependent on the number of views or fb.

I will write even if there is no fb. But when there is a drastic fall in the fb it can mean only one thing - that I am writing too much without minding the quality.
    I will post Ponniyin Selvan regularly.
    As to my old stories you can read Love All. I have already given the links here in this series.
    Before you finish reading that I will be back.
    sridhar

8. varalotti

thanks for the nice words about me, vjb. Someday may my Lord make me deserve them
    sridhar

9. varalotti

Thanks a lot sreema. By now you would have known about the gift. I was so much impressed by that Sanskrit phrase that I quoted it in the blog.

And thanks for the kind words, Sreema.
    Pray for me that I should be able to write something for you all so long as I live.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks a lot, ice