1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 3

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sindhuja,
    I read your lovely fb. Better late than never. And you can't be late as there is no fixed time limit for fb, as there is for filing your tax returns.
    Rajiv as Kumar is good. Thanks for accepting that. About Nizhalkal Ravi for Marimuthu... well, I suggest that you wait for sometime till Marimuthu walks into the story and then decide. I feel NR will be off the mark.

As you are all looking forward to ALS 5, I am eagerly (read, anxiously) looking forward to your review and fb.
    love,

2. varalotti

Re: A LOVE STORY - Episode 5

My Dear GFs,

The day has just started. To hear the healthy sounds of life beginning all anew and all afresh, I feel happy. I am happier still that at this holy hour I am going to tell you a story and that too a love story.

The cab I have ordered has come. In a few minutes I have to leave to the airport for a business trip up north. I stole a few minutes from my sleep to ensure that ALS 5 reaches you on time.

I am placing the child, the new-born, on your lap, on this new-born day. The child is now looking into your eyes longingly. What are you going to do, dears?

love,

3. Lakshmivinoth

Lakshmivinoth Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar,

This is the first Love story that I have read so far.

This story is very touching and will take any body to their past collage life memories. Those 3 years are the most precious part of life. It took me back to the phase 1995-1998 (My graduation period)

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story. Will read the other love stories and surely post the comments.
    Bow
    Regards

Lakshmi.

4. varalotti

Hello Lakshmi,
    Thanks for coming in amidst your busy schedule. Actually these are not separate stories. The whole thing is one serial story and these are all the various episodes in the story.
    I am happy I reminded you of your college days.
    Looking forward to your comments on the other episodes.
    love,
    sridhar

5. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir!

Sridhar Sir!
    I have read all of your three episodes in one day! hehehe! I'm not so on to with vidhya's entrance coz as usual heroin will be as perfect as possible and will be well notice. Same goes to Dr.Kumar as the Hero for the Dr.Kamla's story. But I do really like Dr.Kumar's n Kamla's love story. Looking Forward to read your 4th episode. Dun be suprise if I reply you on ur 4th eposide by today itself!

6. varalotti

Re: Dear Sir!

Vashini, how am I going to thank you for giving so much of your time to read these episodes.
    I am happy that you liked the Kamla-Kumar love story. Actually I should have written a whole serial on that. But then people might not be interested. So I am giving that in contrast to the current day love story.
    Looking forward to see you in future episodes.
    regards,

7. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti
    That was a beautiful entry for Vidya.
    Dr Kamla and Kumar are unique in they own way as doctors by profession it is they duty to help others. But becoming a friend and helping Arun is doctors greatess which we do not get now a days so easily.
    The way Kumar proposed to Kamla is just superb, the story was really touchy. Having understanding between couples, and love is very important that is what between Kumar and Kamla. I liked this couple too.
    The character of Vidya is also good, she is not only naughty, but also understanding, lovable, who does not differeniate between rich and poor, who treats everyone alike.
    So we have 2 lovestory in one both are good ones...........

8. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear varalotti sir,
    It was really heart braking to hear arun’s story.Initially portrayed as a handsome young man was a poor fellow not noticed at all by anyone those days. Well,no one would have expected arun’s young age days like this.The description of vidya’s beauty was beautiful and stunning.A positive aspect like beauty or whatever may be the case only when it is admired and described well ,it is recognized, respected and most importantly felt like your description of vidya’s beauty.But towards the end we could find a beautiful message that external beauty has nothing to pay for.It was indeed powerful in the following lines,

“She will go out of the way to help you if you are in trouble. Internally she was a hundred times more beautiful than what she looked outside. I did not fall just for her good looks, Doctor. I fell for her heart.”

This message was shown to the audience through the story, and especially to arun (though he is not)through kamla. Wonderful sir.:hatsoff:hatsoff

You have exactly conveyed how a college atmosphere would be.It seems as though you have visited a college ,watched the scenario of it and it really reminds me of my college days some few years back(around 6 years,6 is very very few.:)hide::hide:Big LaughBig Laugh)

Reach u in next episode.(THODARUM…….)

BC

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  9. varalotti

Dear Bhargavi,
    There are many people like Arun. To make a secret confession to you I was also like that during my college days. I was extraordinarily lean and did not have anything to show off. That made me plunge into studies with such a brutal force that I did not stop till I finished my CA and CS exams.

When Arun is recounting these incidents he is 30 plus. And he has been writing for almost ten years. That gives him the maturity to view the situation from a proper perspective. Only now he is sure that his love was not occasioned by external appearances. That is the strength of his love. Will this love succeed. We should wait and see.

I was a little concerned about my description of the college days as I left American College more than 30 years ago. When you say that the description reminded you of your college days, the only conclusion I can draw is that not much changed during the 24 years that separated your college days and mine.

thanks for the fb, Bhargavi. Looking forward to meet you in later episodes.
    love,

10. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Arun Kumar has opened up his heart to Dr. Kamla. She too is comfortable with him.

What next!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008