1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 13

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Oct 5, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Sorry, my dear DD.
    Love,
    Your,
    SriPa

2. varalotti

Dear Vidu,
    I now have many, many heroines here in this site apart from Vidya. I did not guess vidu is the short form for Vidya.
    Vidya as a word has its roots in a very beautiful word "vid" to know. Even the word Veda has its root in vid. So vidya is one who knows, one who is in charge of knowledge and so on. That's why Saraswathi is called Vidya. Though the term Srividya refers to Ambal.
    One who is sound in knowledge is "vid"waan whose feminine gender is vidhushi.

I am moved by the anxiety you had for Arun and Vidya. That shows your kind heart.
    Blushing and all are in the initial stages. As our great poet said when lovers who are apart for a while meet, then it is better they cry for a while.
    பிரிந்தவர் மீண்டும் கூடி நின்றால் அழுதால் மனதுக்கு நிம்மதி
    பேசமறந்து சிலையாய் நின்றால் அதுதான் காதலின் சன்னதி
    அது தான் தெய்வத்தின் சன்னதி

Your wait is over now.See you in the final episode.
    love,

3. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    Thank you too for your lengthy reply to my fb. What is adorable is the fact that even for a reply you took pains to explain all the hard work you put in to add the flash back in the story. These replies of yours should itself provide some guidance for people who aspire to become writers.
    Love,
    Malathi

4. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

Dear sir,
    :eek:mg:More than vidya,i think all Ilites while reading this episode would have felt much more excited and nervous longing for what would happen next.This episode was fantastically presented.:thumbsup:clap:clap:hatsoff.
    Vidya was in a confusion to choose her dresses.Thank god Dr.kamla helped.Ofcourse as you are repeating the lines from the past episodes speaking about arun's college days(days when he was and still in love) the story is becoming hotter and finally hottest.
    Vidya's loud sob was heard by arun and finally broken by kamla, Appappaaa......Touching......

I am rushing to the next episode...Meet you there....

BC

5. varalotti

Dear Bhargavi,

At last I got to reply to this thread. Do you know that I had a miraculous escape on the Diwali day? I would not have bothered you but there are ILites who are shouting at me for not telling them about this. Click the link below my signature and read on.

Actually I wanted to finish the serial with this episode. I was also wondering whether I could finish with 13 episodes. Indhu suggested that this could be named 13 and 14 and presented as one thread. But I exhausted my 4000 word quota even before Arun met Vidya. So I had to write one more episode which was 5000 words long. The rest, you know now.

There are people who blame the fair sex for their obsession with their dresses. We all know a dress is no longer a mere protection from sun and rain. It is a personal statement made by the wearer and women are always careful about making such statements. When properly dressed and duly appreciated for it a woman gets into almost a Buddha-like state. That's why I give so much of importance to dresses.

Of course I deliberately repeated the lines from a past episode to make Vidya realise Arun's love for her.

Thanks for the nice words, Bhargavi.
    love,
    sridhar