1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A LOVE STORY - Episode 1

Discussion in 'Saturdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Jul 14, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I am fine. You did not miss anything. After HE I posted a lot of snippets like Will you Walk With Me?Will You Be My GF? A Love Story.. and so on.
    This is the first serial after HE.
    Happy to see you here.
    South is relatively warm.best of luck.
    regards,

2. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for a quick reply. I will go thru those snippets.It is warm here. But I do enjoy this weather compared to east coast.
    Regards
    Chocolate

3. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

:idontgetit: Why do you wonder whether you can address me by name or not...

Ofcourse you can...... :biggrin2:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  4. varalotti

Dear Saraswathi,
    You addressed me as Sir. So I wanted to tease you. So let's have a deal and declare peace.
    You are going to call me Sridhar (and not Sir) and I'm going to call you saraswathi.
    Deal?
    regards,

5. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

If at all, I don't want to give you the priority of choosing the artist, as you being the creator, I will definitely go for Geetha. Sorry, Varalotti, for going against you.

But, mine is an impossible choice and yours is possible.

When I was going through the second episode I found Jithiks coming up with Suhasini. But, couldn't see your opinion about that in the reply. Help me if I missed.

6. varalotti

Please go ahead, Oviya. You have the perfect liberty of making the choice. After all all of this is only dreaming. So why should there be restrictions on it. When I was in college I was crazy over Geetha. You should see her in Ninaithale inikkum. And then in Salangai Oli where she would dance with Kamal for a song, Van pole vannam kondu vandhaai Gopalane..
    I forgot about Suhasini's choice. Will go there right now. Thanks for reminding me.
    sridhar

7. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much, Varalotti...That's a nice gesture from you...It makes the reading more meaningful, in the way we imagine...

Actually, I got the picture of Geetha in Ninaithale Inikkum, especially the scene with Rajini, when replying. He would talk about the 'scissors' pendent she is wearing. KB is the king in bringing life to so much of these accessories, decoratives and roads etc. In 'rayil sneham' the pin bend was an important character. We can see a right blend of youthfulness, too, in his creations.

The other scene mentioned by you is my favourite, too. She is a good actress. But, unfortunately didn't shine that much.

My pleasure and curiosity, too, to remind you...

8. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

The next episode for A LOVE STORY will be on air on 28th Morning.

I know dears, it's a long wait. And I want to compensate you all for the wait.

But how can a poor mofussil accountant and a part time writer compensate you? Only by writing something.

I am posting another love story, a different one this time, of Koorathazhwan Ramanujar and Varadharaja Perumal.

I am looking forward to your comments.

Love,
    sridhar

9. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

In a few seconds from now I will be uploading the 3rd episode of A LOVE STORY. Sorry for having kept you waiting for longer than usual. From now on, the episodes will appear, God willing, every Monday morning.

In fact I had to go out today early in the morning. I set my alarm earlier than usual only to post the story.

This episode is important as my heroine enters the scene. And you may have to remember the incidents appearing in the episodes from now on. Because I am sure somebody is going to recall them all, when something happens.

I would love to explain further; but that would spoil the suspense; the thrill of knowing about the events as they happen.

Just a thought. If that kind of rule is applicable even for a serial story, just imagine, with what kind of force will it be applicable for our real lives. That's why God hid our future from us. And we want to play a foul game by seeking the help of astrology, numerology, palmistry... whatever.

The third child is now longing for your attention and affection too.

love,

10. varalotti

My Dear GFs,

It is the 4th of August. And the 4th child - the 4th episode of A LOVE STORY is due.

It is pretty early in the morning here. The world around me is just about waking up. The pleasant silence of the dawn is punctuated by the chirping of the birds and is deepened by the voice of the legendary MS coming from somebody's radio or other audio device, waking up the Lord of Seven Hills. The apt setting for telling you a love story.

I have one problem though. The episodes are getting longer by the week. I had planned somewhere between 2500 to 3000 words at the maximum. But I could not contain the story this time in less than 4300 words. Bear with me.

Because it is long, I am breaking it into mini adais, short scenes, in the same way the story writer would explain the scenes to the Director of a movie.

With nothing but your unconditional love to fall back upon, I am placing the child on your lap. The childing is now looking at your beautiful faces longing for motherly love.

I am sure the child will not be disappointed.

Love,