1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A lesson in humanity

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by privytrifles, Feb 27, 2012.

1. kottravai

kottravai Gold IL'ite

That's very good, then. You can pass on our salutations to him directly :). Though I believed it to be a real life incident, I had to add that clause as this post is in the Stories(Fiction) section. You can post real life incidents under Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction) section. Just FYI.

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

He is such a nice human.Than you for sharing.It is a myth created(by the educated ones) that the educated ones are suppose to be humane.It all boils down to what kind of person you are.

Well said , Kottaravai.I still remember during my college days when one of my friend was humiliated for belonging to a different religion/caste by a so called well-educated family.They were even so proud of doing so too which we found so inhuman and very cheap.You can find a quiet a few such creatures around us.

I would say that he deserves salute because it is becoming increasingly difficult to see such nice people these days.

3. privytrifles

privytrifles Silver IL'ite

:)

Thanks ...actually I am new to this site hence I guess I posted it in the wrong heading. :hide: