1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Kid Sister's Revenge!

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by twinsmom, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Thanks....I did it in the IL.... I got a call and had my ears fulllll...... Poor me......... Hahahahah...... Just for joke.....

Veda

2. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Shanvy and Vysan.... The Yin and Yang of story writing eh? That was very inspirational.... I hope more people get into the spirit of the thing!

3. twinsmom

twinsmom Silver IL'ite

Hi Janani,
    That was very short and as sweet... It is fun...right? writing these shorties? Let us wait for others...now!:2thumbsup:

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Hi TM,

Actually speaking there was a Galaxy Travels in our building and we had parking probs.....Though it is not interlinked...

Rest all taking the cue from Shan....
    Thanks..

Veda

5. sameepa

sameepa New IL'ite

A short sci-fi story using galaxy, dustbin and water bottle.

xizzmonon231 was enjoying his journey in the milky way galaxy. Venturing into new and unexplored galaxies was his passion. His forays had let him into all sorts of adventures. Into his view came a colorful planet and he decided to zoom in for a closer look. Suddenly the controls in his space vehicle blinked and stopped working and he found himself falling down, down onto a bed of green, green grass. He stepped out of his vehicle and looked around. "I have to refuel my vehicle somehow. Where can I find some H2O?", he thought furiously. He looked around and found a dustbin. He peeked inside and found an partially filled water bottle. "Yoo hoo. I found my fuel", he squeaked. He refueled his vehicle with the water and left promising to himself that he would make a return trip to this most interesting planet, very soon.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

hi sameepa,

welcome to il...your first post itself rocks...keep going....:2thumbsup: