1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Good News! Seek Your Wishes And Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 28, 2007.

1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Congrats Varalotti Sir.....great to read this news from your end.

May you reach more and more milestones in future....well,I can only give you wishes, but if you are still 28 as you always claim to be,then I can give you my blessings as well.:mrgreen:

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Sunitha. You have offered your wishes and blessings. And I shall take your blessings. I don't want to lie on a Saturday night. I am just 28 and hence I take your blessings.

Please do buy the book, read it and let me have your views.

regards,

3. bhuvanaprabhu

bhuvanaprabhu Silver IL'ite

Dear Sir

Wish u all the best sir....

Yet to read ur book....

Will send another detailed mail, once i get my copy of the book...

bye take care
    bhuvana

4. Monsi

Monsi Bronze IL'ite

Sure Sir ! I hope I will get it in Bangalore. Or do i need to order online only ?

5. varalotti

Dear Bhuvana,
    eagerly looking forward to your comments on the book.
    regards,

6. varalotti

Sorry, Monsi, as of now you can get it only on line and that too in that site only.
    regards,

7. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,
    I am pleased to tell you that so far 4 ILites have ordered their copies on line. This orders have improved by Lulu Sales ranking from 63697 to 43009 today.
    Thanks a lot for your kind support. Looking forward to the comments from those who have got the book.
    regards,

8. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varalotti...

I am now the proud possessor of your first English book, The Weaker Sex!!

Yaahooo:2thumbsup:

I would like to mention here for everyone's benefit that the book has a very sleek and appealing look. The cover design is very artistic and abstract. The paper used for the cover is of a very high quality and has a glossy finish. This book will surely adorn any bookshelf with its fine looks.
    Now, that was all about the outward appearance only. The book seems to contain very intersting short stories by our resident author and the intro by him is very inviting and one wants to settle back in a cozy corner with a cuppa and relish the book at once!

Thank you Sridhar for bringing our attention to this latest release of yours. The pleasure is all mine:)

L, Kamla

9. varalotti

Dear Kamla,

When a woman delivers a child, it invariably happens that her mother would see the child first. Once the child is out, the woman would lapse into sleep. The nurse will then show the child to the next of her kin, who would invariably be the pregnant woman's mother.

A similar thing has happened here. You are the first person to see the book, in flesh and blood. I conceived it, no doubt. And it was delivered of me by the website which published it, no doubt. But it was shown first to you.

I am yet to see the book myself as the site will not accept my Indian credit card. I think I will have to travel all the way to America to buy the book.

And Kamla, my friend, it is now your duty, to bless the child as well as the mother. And thanks Kamla for taking me at my word and buying the book.

I need to tell you that this collection includes some of my bold and experimental stories like The Weaker Sex (the title story), The Young Crow and The Power Game. Let us know what do you think of them.

Love,

10. varalotti

Most Gracious ILites,

It is with a heart full of gratitude that I have to record here the support and encouragement given by the ILites all over the world.

When my book was originally listed in the site, it was not sales-ranked. Then it was ranked 63697 and a few days later it went up to 54000 and odd and then to 43009 and two days back it went to 38797 and now it stands at 32706.

A record number of 148 people have visited the page to preview the book.

Thanks for being with me.

Love,