1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A good beginning or should I say a good ending for this year

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Nov 30, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

I do not know whether I can write this snippet here but I was so happy to see so many snippets at the start of December month by our great writers in IL and many of them have already been nominated. I have finished my nominations before beginning of December only. I wanted to be away from Snippets :) and give only fbs and fulfill my desire of being in Snippets but what to do habits die hard. For us in IL the month starts at the end of earlier month on 26th of every month.

So dont you think its a good start and I hope that we have more and more snippets and more nominations for the month of December and the year ending with the awards to the finest post. But then my dear Anna and Kamla will have a tough time selecting the winner because I know every snippet is going to be a gem.

Here in Mumbai it is Ayyappa season already started since last week and I had the opportunity to attend and this week it was Narayaneeyam yesterday being Tirupayar Ekadesi, today Ashtapathi bhajan in the morning and Divyanamam in the night and tomorrow Radha Kalyanam. Hope I get the opportunity to attend all the programmes and be myself in the Lord's feet. Also I can display my sarees during this season every week. Now let me get ready to attend Ashtapathi Bhajan.
    :)

Wish you all a happy weekend and make us enjoy the gems in snippets.

P.S. Just when I posted this snippet I got sms from my virtual brother sending a quote. Iwas just thinking how come I have not posted any quote of not taken any tittle from Google. I think its God's wish that I should end with a quote.so here it is

Happy is the person who knows that to remember of the past
    what to enjoy in the present and what to plan in the future

6 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

So sad 69 views but no fbs

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Meenu dear for making my day with the first like, happy atleast I got a like

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear aunty,

it certainly is a good start and I was also happy to some activity in the snippet section after what seemed like a little dull month or two!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend too. What with the cold here already for us, all we did was laze around in the house for the long weekend.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

My dear Sabita

I was feeling low that there were no fbs to my thread . Hugs to you . Your coming here has made my day and I am feeling very happy. Your one fb is equal to many fbs. Yes dear this week end I enjoyed very much because I had gone for bhajan yesterday in the morning and evening and today for Radha Kalyanam. Just now I amlistening to old songs in Vijay TV and enjoying listening to them. My daughter was also telling that it is very cold in UK too and she is not able to go out. Yesterday night she had a good time as her nieghbour had invited for dinner.

1 person likes this.
  6. nisha27

nisha27 Bronze IL'ite

superb...good luck

1 person likes this.
  7. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Viji Mam

Just saw this post, albeit a tad too late. Having a nice start to the week though. :D

Unfortunately most people do not know what to remember of the past, keep on remembering what one needs to forget, waste the present thinking of the past or worrying about the future and sometimes are so engrossed in the present that they do not plan for the future at all.

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nisha welcome to my thread and thanks for your appreciation

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

]

Superwoman dear thanks for sharing your view on the subject, liked your fb