1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A friend or relative is one who understands you and sees the best in you

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 4, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

The greatest gift in life is to find someone who knows all your faults , differences, mistakes and many more wrongs about you, but still sees the best in YOU.

We have so many friends and relatives in our life , some always find our faults only and ready to find mistakes in what we do

I have a relative who is a good cook who has helped me when I was in hospital bringing food for me. But the same person during my younger daughter's marriage was finding fault in everything. I felt so hurt. The thing is since my dh and myself had gone with my daughter for grahapravesham forgot to tell someone to give thambulam packet to the people who leave after marriage. So some people were missed but later taken care of others. My dh's friend felt bad about it and told my son . My son told my dh's friend "Uncle the friends and relatives who have come here know my parents very well , they have come here because the love they have for my parents and they wont feel bad that they did not get the thambulam packet, they themselves would ask for it and take.

With my close friends if I feel they are a little indifferent and immediately go and talk to them and apologise if I have done wrong so that we both dont have any ill feelings

I can never be without talking to my close friends as I wont get sleep in the night.

Me and my best friends know each other well and if there is a mistake we solve it then and there only and dont keep it for later. Even if we are not in touch the love between us is always the same.

Everyone has negatives and positives , noone is perfect, so it is in our hands to understand them well , so that both are happy with each other

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Well said Viji Madam. It takes years to get closer and alas, minutes to go apart if there is a small disappointment. Friends generally are generous and that helps a lot. Thanks. -rgs

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai ma,

You have truly highlighted the points. Let us take the too good things the other people done for us. If they are really too good and they need our affection and relationship they will not mind taking whatever they want from us. It shows the real affection and the CARE they are showing towards us. Friends really they are too good always and will help lending hands when we are in deep trouble.

4. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Very well Said Viji ma...it happens with everyone of us...Getting such a friend or relative is very hard these days.

But I'm gifted...My friend PRATHI...

Thanks for bringing this here.

5. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

it would have been irritating at the same time very disappointing isn't ma..

I do that a lot you know ma... in my younger days I speak whatever comes to my mind and not thinking about how will it hurt other's feelings... then I have to arrange for a private one-to-one meeting with my friend and convince her that I am really sorry for what I did... :)

Very nice post ma on developing friendship, forgetting little things, and let others be peaceful...

ILT

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RGS

Glad to have your first fb, I am blessed. Thanks for sharing your views

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sree dear thanks for sharing your views.

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Malar dear thanks foryour fb and glad to know you have a good friend

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear I Love Tulips

Glad to see you here and to know that you liked the post

10. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma, some people like to find fault in whatever you do without rhyme or reason !!
    I really detest such people !!
    No one can be 100% perfect !!
    Forget this person ma, they are not worth your love and affection !!