A forward Revolution

Discussion in 'Western India' started by sridevidiwanji, May 14, 2014.

1. sridevidiwanji

sridevidiwanji New IL'ite

Rape- Everyone can hear rape cases; today the girl was raped or is gang raped. It is like a trend that is been followed. As the debate spices up, ministers are blaming girls for framing boys, and girls are the core to all the rapes. Their dressing style, their gestures all contribute to the boy’s action. Ministers tried to give vague solutions like girls should be in the house by seven, she should be covered and should be accompanied by the male. But are these solutions valid? Hearing this I really think, are our ministers capable of running a country? If women are not protected under a certain government rule it should be thrown out of power. It is at last we the people that matters. There has to be some code of conduct, the government should attempt to come up with strict system. The blame game starts, it’s the boy that is accused has to be punished but it is also society that is shaping your perception. They say boys have some “chemical Locha” Hormonal changes and it’s in their character. So do they mean that girls are not human beings and don’t have sexual urges.
    Also the society is changing and so do our thoughts, but these all come up with limitations. The reasons for a boy to take such tremendous actions were listed as impact of movies, advertisement, and exposure to new media.
    And yes I feel the above list do contribute to the consequences. Why there has to be an item song in a movie to make it a hit? And why to expose only girls in the movies to attract audience ? The real sense of acting is diminishing and a new trend of exposure is been trending. Why there has to be women exposed, and a lousy song with lyrics directed towards the sexuality of the women. Is this all very important than a simple script and a character acting. The definition of acting is changed now. I am not mentioning any movie, but all the movies are same and it feel so much disgust to watch those movies the real sense of movies is gone. And don’t you think these movies do have impact on the generation. Directors and producers deny this; they state that movies don’t lead to rape. But movies surely contribute to one’s perception towards something and in this case women and it surely contribute to rape. I am not saying it is the cause but at least it does a play role in the act.
    Advertisement are not less, they are showcasing whatever they think is right. Where is regulators ASCI and AAAA that regulates the content of advertisement? The advertisers are making ads only to win the ad Awards. The ads like AXE, Wild stone and many more irrelevant ads like this are coming up. Does this all not contribute?
    All of the above is the character of the boys, but we can’t ignore other elements in society that has a negative impact. The parents first teach their boys how to behave and respect girls. And later according to me the government and movie makers and advertisers should help put in to the nation for the sake of women.
    There should be very strict punishment for the accused, and not death sentence. The accused has to be left in a horrifying situation. And the society has to encourage women not like a advertisement where it says protect women and in the next you show an ad of an exposed girl.
    What do you people think about these issues?
    My blog- A forward revolution

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

I do agree with you their should be horrible punishment to them....! After Delhi case even more cases are coming to light.....!