1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A fan of sesha gopalan

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ganges, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Tubelight

Tubelight Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ganges

Greatly enjoyed reading this , though i'm not very knowledgeable about carnatic music or musicians. Have only heard this person's name.
    But you have brought out so well the mind frame of an adoring FAN who cannot bear to share his/her IDOL with anyone else !!:).

On admiring him we didnt notice a beautiful woman got down from the car and stood behind him. My sister who always liked to tease me whispered in my ear, "See who is accompanied your beloved sesha ( our close circle call him like that), I think she is his lover". With jealous we all started looking at the lady and tried to assume who she will be. My uncles daughter confirmed she is the new deciple of him. Even then we couldnt digest that she came alone with him.:biglaugh

Thanks for sharing this nice experience.:thumbsup

2. susri

susri Silver IL'ite

Dear Ganges,
    Entertaining post.
    One of my friend is a good voilinist. We use to go with him for some of his concerts. The reaction of young girls...... wow,
    literally the same as you have mentioned. We use to mock him a lot. :biglaugh. Good old memories....:thumbsup

Good to know about your experience. :thumbsup

3. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

Dear TL,

Thanks for the fb. Its so nice that you enjoyed. We were some silly village girls. But enjoyed our life in a different way.

ganges

4. ganges

ganges Gold IL'ite

dear susri,

thank you very much for your fb. Nice to hear you are a music lover. Poor friend. Those are all the days of carefree fun loving life.

ganges