A Day Without Indusladies !

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Chitvish, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,

We have just come out of the bitter experience of “ I L off line” for a day ! It made us all realise (unbelievably, though) that I L has become such an integral part of our daily life.

I had long back realized, we, as a lovely community, “ breathe, eat and drink” I L; now we proved to ourselves that we all prayed together for I L !

Do we call this a healthy addiction? – I am at a loss of words ! The global connectivity has proved to us that we are a very close knit family and each hour was proving tough to go through without our enjoyable interaction.

Well, every experience teaches us an important lesson in life – this only proved to us, that we cannot ever take anything in life for granted. We must all thank God that we have a beautiful link where we share our joy and sorrow, pleasures and pains.

May God will that this be the first and last technical problem, our dear I L encounters. It is very true that absence does make the heart grow fonder.

Let us accept that when we follow a dream, it takes many forces seen and unseen to make it happen.

Pray God bless I L with a very long life without any more hiccups.

Love,
    Chithra.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007

2. sundaribhaskar

sundaribhaskar Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,

Yes i was just wondering why i was not able to log on and what was the problem. As this was happening to me (as chithra mam says to IL also) for the first time i was under the impression that something was wrong from my side, little did it strike me that IL was technically down.

Morning as soon as i switched on the computer i just checked up with IL site and was happy to note that everything was proper.

Yes i do agree that IL has got into my daily routine, and wish the problem does not occur again

:wave
    Sundari Bhaskar

3. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Yesterday, I got many messages from my friends asking "you get IL?".
    I am worried about Heena, what will have happened to her? :bangcomp: :confused2:

4. krishnaamma

krishnaamma Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi to all,

As you all I also struggled without IL.:yes: Now a days, 'ஒரு நாள் ஒரு முறையாவது IL வராமல் இருக்க முடியவில்லை.' :2thumbsup:

வாழ்க!, வளர்க!! IL

with love,
    SumathiSundar

5. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Dear friends
    Happiest to know that IL is back.Sometimes I am so busy that i am not able to sit and browse thru. i really get frustrated on such occasion.But when i get the opportunity I nearly sit for quite sometime.I really feel bad when i am not able to read thru mails and help others. But my thoughts are with my friends whenever I get the opportunity.I am really........................happy that we could share views and help others thru this site. Hats off to the person started off this. thank you ................................IL. yours kanaka raghavan:) :) :)

6. chatkara_tasty

chatkara_tasty Bronze IL'ite

its horrible . a day without il is realy horrible :bangcomp: :evil: . before i was used to of sitting on my pc in my free time . but since i hv join IL i find free time to do my household work......... its realy bad . i am so addicted of IL and y'day i gone mad without IL . i don't know what to do ? i spent my whole day in front of pc ....... may be now i can see IL . and today i got such a relief txs IL ur bk . pls don't do this again :cry:

7. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello

it is the season of
    eclipse
    we had two already
    in just a month..
    this an eclipse for il too?

while people out there
    must have had a tough time
    setting it right
    we were knocking doors
    click double click
    whatever went wrong?
    may it is my computer...
    or the net ..
    this addiction sure
    is worse that alcohol,smoke or coffee..
    hurray ..!!
    its back again..

sathya

8. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

really i was disappointed :icon_frown: every 1 hr i checked it, full day i felt something i miss very much,but my hubby was happiest person yes'day:mrgreen:,becoz i won't give him laptop,now iam very happy to see this IL,my first thing i did was went directly in to IL:2thumbsup:,pls IL keep us happy.

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Even This Is Good!

Most Gracious ILites,

I am a die-hard romantic and an incorrigibly optimistic person. So I reckon this as a good sign.

Everything that happens happens for good. For instance the calously irresponsible remarks of one member led to our show of solidarity.

Similarly one day without IL made us to realise to what extent IL has seeped into our lives, into our system that living without IL now seems an impossible proposition.

Presence strengthens love and absence sharpens it. Continuous presence of the site for the past 2 years has strengthened our love and this one day's absence has sharpened it.

I was frantically calling my moderator, sending mails left right and centre to one and all.
    On the positive side I used the time to thoroughly review the post I had for this Saturday. And decided to defer that post and instead do something new and different. You want to know what it is? You are most welcome to Saturdays With Varalotti.

Let us all ILites join hands in thanking Malathy and Jey for restoring the site early. My special thanks are due to my moderator Ms.Laxmi who kept me informed of the developments and at one stage even assured me that this could not be any sabotage attempt of a disgruntled member. Thank you all.

Nice to see you all again.

Regards,
    Varalotti

10. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

everything is alright now. thanks god.
    cheers
    huma:2thumbsup: