1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Couple Of Good News! Seek Your Blessings!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, May 13, 2011.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot Rgs for your kind greetings.
    sridhar

2. varalotti

Dear Akila,
    And yes it touched mine too. I have been talking with that nice man. I sent my book to him. When I complimented on his voice he told me that it was his voice which features in many programmes - example the Kutram Program in Vijay TV after the super singer program.
    thanks for your kind greetings,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Thanks a lot Sunitha for coming in, for the greetings and for the quote. You seem to be a treasure-trove of quotes.

I too was more touched by the Teacher's gesture. In fact God gave me the two things at the same time to make me realise which was more valuable.
    sridhar

4. varalotti

Thanks Bhargavi. It's more of a vindication than victory, Bhargavi.
    Apart from Indhu's checking the first draft I have other QC measures too. In spite of all that I could see a couple of mistakes in the printed version. I don't know how it came.
    thanks a lot for your kind wishes, sis
    sridhar

5. varalotti

Thanks a lot, dear Malar. And this time they accommodated the full story moving away other items. In fact they even wanted me to send in the next story soon so that it may take 4, 5 months for them to process it.

No, Malar. If only you look at what other writers have achieved.. well they have gone deep into the sea and have come out with pearls. Whereas I am still playing with the shells in the sea-shore.

About the second you are right, Malar. I am where I am because of people like you, people like that teacher, my readers who think well of me and who pray for me. Needless to say that made me happier than the first news. Because it was an expression of love.
    When I called him to thank he told me that he did not know that I was a CA and that would make his Rs. 500 appear like an pittance. I told him it was not Rs. 500 but Rs. 5 crores. And the love made it so.

thanks for the greetings,
    sridhar

6. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sridharji........will sure read this novel soon !!
    My father and mother are both avid readers of the Kanmani novels and am sure that they must have bought the latest, if not will do so in the near future !! They always preserve all these books for us when we go on vacation and need a novel or two to read !!

7. varalotti

Dear Vidya,
    thanks a lot for your kind greetings and nice words,
    sridhar

8. varalotti

Thanks a million, Archana

9. varalotti

Dear vjb,
    You are most welcome. Yes the story is love cubed. One of the reasons my works are being accepted more is that they are now passing through the hands of people like you who add their comments and love to the story.

The feelings of pride are mutual, vjb.

What came as a surprise was the teacher's gift. I immediately sent him a copy of my book. I have been reading books for several years. Never before has it ever struck me to give a gift like this. In that way he is great. The man gives spiritual discourses on the side. And his voice appears on many tv channels.

thanks for your kind wishes, vjb.
    sridhar

10. varalotti

Thanks a ton, dear Sindhu. for your kind wishes.
    You are right. All great joys come only in small packages. That's a powerful quote, Sindhu.
    regards,
    sridhar