9 thursdays vrat of saibaba - Udyappan Query

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by happygirl, May 15, 2014.

1. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

hello sai sisters,

I'm new here, next week I'm completing 9 Thursdays Vrat with the blessings of Sai nath. I have some doubts regarding udhayapan on 9th week. I'm planning to call my friends on udhyapan day. I'm cooking elaborate meals as Prasad.

I'm giving scanned copies of vrat book. I have doubt regarding giving thamboolam. we need to give thambulam or not. I'm planning to call 5 friends. and I will distribute books and prasadam.

sorry to ask this question, my friend mil came for visit, she is a widower, can I count her as 5th person and giving thamboolam and Vrat book as they both belong to the same family also. sorry if I hurted anyone. can you all pls clarify my doubts.

May baba bless all his children, JAI SAI RAM.

3 people like this.

2. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Re: next week completing 9 thursdays vrat of saibaba

Baba sees all his devotees equally... i personally think you can count her too.....! As she is a family member distribute it to outside persons (out of family)..!

Let see some Senior IL will answer this......!

3 people like this.
  3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:welcome Sister Happygirl to IL family and Sayee's fold,

Sairam,

Happy to note that you have completed Sai Vart by thy grace and Hope Baba will soon fulfill your prayers too. Glad you have the opportunity to cook meals as Prasad offering to Sayee and to Ladies on the Udayappan Day.

Distributing Vrat Books, offering Prasad (meals) for Five Ladies is fine, Thamboolam for anyone who visits home is an immense blessing indeed.

Your Friend and her MIL are different individuals even through they belong to the same family, so she can be counted amongst the Five people even though she is a Widow, In Baba's durbar, all are equal without caste, creed, religion, status, so please remove your worry and enjoy the Udyappan day remembering Baba before the Prasad is being served and thank him for giving you the opportunity to serve meals to people.

Kindly ensure to give only fruits/sweets as Thamboolam to the MIL (friends' MIL) and not the traditional Betel leaves, nut, haldi and kumkum, for others it can be so.

Moreso all these strictly doesn't count, it is only your dedication on the Udyappan day is more important, May be even BABA will land in your home and taste the meals served, so watch out for his presence and be Blessed, Do remember to share your experience with us.

May Baba bless your home in abundance, SAIRAM, Keep coming and find time to read other threads and enjoy being in Sai family in IL

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Ammulur,

Sairam,

I guess from you reply that you feel it is Happygirl's MIL, hence asking her to look for an outsider, she is mentioning about her friend's MIL only so the rest of the reply in my post, please help yourself...

Thanks for understanding.

5. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

Thank u sai sakthi sister & ammulur sister for ur feed back. you cleared all my worries. I don't want anything to be fallen when completing my udhyapan. may baba guided me through you. Thanks a lot.

JAI SAI RAM

6. happygirl

happygirl Bronze IL'ite

Dear sai sakthi sister,
    my eyes blurred reading this, thanks for reminding me, I will definitely wait for my baba to have the Prasad. I will definitely share the experience with u all. may baba bless all of us.

JAI SAI RAM

7. ammulur

ammulur Platinum IL'ite

Thank You Sai Shakthi sister in a bit confusion i thought it's Happy girl's MIL.... Sorry for the confusion....!