6weeks 3days no heart beat any experince????

Discussion in 'Delhi & NCR' started by sweetyam, Oct 8, 2013.

1. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hello,
    Hi I had a missed abortion history in feb 2012.Now again i conceive in Aug 2013.I did all my blood test done.
    Blood Sugar (Fasting)
    T4
    TSH
    HB A1C
    CBC
    HBsAG
    HIV
    URINE ROUTINE
    CULTURE
    All the reports are normal that time then she prescribe me folic acid and duphaston medicine.Doctor did my first ultrasounds that time its shown 4 weeks 3 days then she advise to do the ultrasound again in 6 weeks.Now Yesterday 7th Oct i did my second ultrasound but they did it internal (TVS ultrasound) coz from external they dnt get details properly.
    They found:
    Fetal pole and yolk sac are well visualized.
    Decidual reaction is regular and normal.
    CRL- 0.77CM in 6weeks 3 days
    Cervix Lenth is normal limit (39.2mm)
    But Cardiac activity(heartbeat) is not seen during scan.
    My doctor told me may be its also the chance of miss-abortion again.I am too upset after heard her.She said stop the duphaston medicine for 5 days.And again do the ultrasound if the heartbeat will not show in 7weeks then we go fr D&C.
    What i do now???? i read many blogs on Google but many woman who get the heartbeat in 8 or 9 or 12 weeks also..

Now after read my today ultrasound report she prescribe me some more test.
    Bleeding time
    Clotting time
    PT-INR
    CBC
    and told if their is any problem in these reports we go for the D&C as soon as possible.
    Please help me i am from noida if anyone also having same experience and after that get good result plz let me know.I dnt want to lost the baby again.

2. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

What happen not a single reply...

3. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Your Doctor is best adviser in this situation. So leave the decision to her. Don't confuse your mind with too many thoughts, maintain peace state of mind which is necessary to your body

4. augustmom

augustmom Senior IL'ite

In my case, the sonographer could not see a heartbeat during the 6th week but she told me everything looks fine...Come back in 10 days to see the doctor...Then at the end of 7th week , when the doctor was explaining everything on the U/S , i asked him whether there is a heartbeat ..He was shocked and asked me ''didn't you hear the heartbeat the last time you were here ?" .Since the sonographer did not scare me, i was not worried. So, don't lose hope ..Keep praying and don't google...If there is any problem with the latest tests and you get to hear a heartbeat, then they might ask you to take some kind of anticoagulant like baby aspirin or heparin shots...If you are worried, take a second opinion..don't think about D & C...

1 person likes this.
  5. chotabheem

chotabheem Gold IL'ite

Hi sweety,
    Wait for few more days and go for U/s arnd 8 weeks.. or completely trust you doctor and follow her.
    Dont worry. All is fine. Sticky baby dust to you!

TC

1 person likes this.
  6. ransen

ransen Silver IL'ite

First and foremost, dont worry and pressurize yourself. You can wait for 1 more week as your doctor suggested. You can even go for a second opinion if you wish. Be patient and pray to god.

1 person likes this.
  7. sweetyam

sweetyam Silver IL'ite

Hi Yesterday i visit my new doctor again after one week.She did my ultrasound but thier is no heartbeat and no growth in this week.She told their is 95% chance of misscarrige. She told their is blood clotting start in the outer part of baby shell.
    She said wait for two weeks may be nature show her effect and you start bleeding in two weeks if its not then after two weeks we again do a ultrasound if still situation the same we do a D&C.
    What i do after my first miscarriage i conceive after 1.5 years its not easy to me to lost baby again.
    Help me..If any thing which can help me to prevent this.Doctor also dnt have answer why this happen again.
    I want to stay happy but i cant.i dnt understand what to do which can save baby.

8. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Sweetyam.. i pray you can carry this baby and hold in hands. Dear, usually heartbeat ican be heard at 8weeks for many people. My sister's pregnancy we cant get the heart beat even in 7th weeek. We too were tensed as doctor said they can see the sac but nothing more. After completing 8th week she went for scanning again and things were positive. I guess you have time as your doctor said to wait for 2more weeks. In the meantime i advise you to visit some good homepathy doctor a reputed one which you can have confidence. Sometimes homeopathy can handle such delicate situation where we have to wait for some time.

9. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Very sad to hear this. My prayers are for you. May God give you strength and courage to hold this pain.

10. Amneet

Amneet Senior IL'ite

O Sweetyam i just checked IL after a long time, and read your post. I wish and pray everything becomes fine, may the almighty be with you and shower his blessings upon you so that you can hold ur baby in ur arms. Dont worry keep faith...keep praying Dear ..