60 Years of GREAT INDEPENDENCE

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Aabhi, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
    <center>
    [SIZE=+1]" Jana Gana Mana Adhinayaka Jaya He
    Bharat Bhagya Vidhata
    Punjab Sindh Gujarat Maratha
    Dravida Utkala Banga
    Vindhya Himachal Yamuna Ganga

Ucchala Jaladhi Taranga
    Tubh Shubha Name Jage
    Tubh Shubha Ashisha Mange
    Gahe Tubh Jaya Gata

Jan Gan Mangaldayak Jay He
    Bharat Bhagya Vidhata
    Jaye He ! Jaye He ! Jaye He !
    Jaye,Jaye,Jaye,Jaye He "
    [/SIZE]</center> ​

[SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]Vande Mataram Vande Mataram Vande Mataram

Being the independence day, I would like to share the attached letter from one of our soldiers. I salute and thank them.<defanghtml_span style="font-size: 12pt;"></defanghtml_span>
    <table class="MsoNormalTable" style="width: 103.12%; margin-left: -63pt;" defanghtml_style="WIDTH: 100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm; width: 100%;" defanghtml_style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0mm; PADDING-LEFT: 0mm; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0mm; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0mm" width="100%"> <defanghtml_span style="font-size: 12pt;"></defanghtml_span><defanghtml_span style="font-size: 12pt;"></defanghtml_span><defanghtml_span style="font-size: 36pt; color: navy; font-family: Arial;"><defanghtml_span style="font-size: 12pt;"></defanghtml_span></defanghtml_span>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear abhi,
    nice salute and i think i would add a little color here....sunkan

[​IMG]there it is here, and i think we all salute with great respect to be born indians...sk

3. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Thanks for your express fast reply sunkan and ofcourse thanks for adding our TRICOLOUR. Since this morning from 12:00 AM, I've listen to our National anthem several times............ and when I finish I could feel the tears running out of my eyes.

:yes:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.................

4. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Dear Aabhi,

Thanks for the posting the Jawan's letters. Reading them made my cry uncontrollably. I know Major. Saravanan personally, we trained together when we were in NCC at college. He was such a dedicated and hardworking cadet from his college days. His family went through so much agony first because he was missing and his mortal remains was found after 45 days in the snow, and afterwards when they were made to run helter skelter to obtain the compensation offered by the Government.

I wish we as Indian citizens could do more to highlight the lives of our dear soldiers who make life so easy for us.

Jai Hind!!

Vidya

5. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

A very touching post Aabhi....

Brought back the memories of keeping track of developments in sulekha.
    If you know of a memorial for the kargil soldiers please let me know. I will atleast try to do the duty of visiting the memorial when in india. Each and every face in your attached document tells a unique story of sacrifice of putting their country's honor above their own safety.

Yes Our motherland is the best.

And I too am very proud to be an Indian both in and out of India.

Vande Maataram

6. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hey Vidya,

Glad to know that you know Major.Saravanan personally. It's very sad to know, what happened to him and his family :cry:. What ever the compensation be, they will never get a replacement for their son. I would suggest that we all should include them in our daily prayers (sincerely), which is much more valuable than any other materialistic help.

Thanks for your feedback.

7. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Hi Blondie,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I do not have any details regarding the Karil memorials. But we can always salute them virtually. And you are right, we can read their sacrifices in their face. And the letter, OMG it's very touching. Though I liked all the lines, the highlighted one is where he says that he will reborn again and join our army to fight for our Nation... simply BRAVE.

8. ambrose

ambrose Senior IL'ite

:)hi i am ambrose

hi abhi bharatha not bharat, pujaba, sindhu not as in yours gujarata, himachala,jalathitha, dhava, dhava subha asisha mahe . the remaining i will say you .other wrongs[ not tubh]

Attached Files: