5 weeks pregnant!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by MOM 2 BE, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

dear mom2b,
    congrats .do tell ur mom.as this is ur 1st baby u will love the care & concern she will show u even on phone.plus as time pass u may have some happy complaints to make(like not able to eat anything or baby is kicking very much).i know hubby is there but then mother's love is something special.
    subscribe to parentingweekly.com.they will send u weekly informations on ur body change & that of baby.
    another site i find good is askdrsears .com.
    take care
    love
    pragati

2. sumiram

sumiram New IL'ite

Hi, Congrats!!! You must be really feeling excited!!! All the Best to you!

Know what? I'm 7 weeks pregnant now. I have been receiving lots of advice. Especially to avoid traveling or exerting myself too much in the first 3 months. The doctor says that doing yoga is fine but I need to avoid other forms of straining exercise or even doing lots of household work in the first trimester.

Heard that the book 'What to expect when you are expecting' is good. Also, do not be scared by loads of conflicting and misleading information on the websites.

I'm beginning to feel impatient and time seems to move so slow. What about you?

Since we are around the same time, I guess there would be lots for us to discuss.

Regards,
    Sumithra

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai

HEARTIEST CONGRATS...........

Pls consult ur docotr.............and get his advice.........follow it sticlty.......

Inform ur mom and inlaws..........

Be cheerful..always..........dont get upset or angry for all matters......have positive attitude........dont allow any negative thoughts..........

Pray GOD...........chant some sloka daily.............listen to good music........TALK GOOD......THINK GOOD......FEEL GOOD..........

I suggest u for walking daily...........here in south india...we wont exercise much.wont lift weights or anything.........for the first 3 months us shld be very careful.........eatin small quantities..dont strave.........increase ur diet with fresh fruits , vegetables,nuts.......drink milk regularly.........get vitamin tablets from doctor.......dont take any medicine for any other problems.........

I have been advised by my docotr......not to have sex for first 3 months.......better u consult with ur docotr...........amnd know about this clealy.........

Take care..........

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Ptamil2007

HEARTY CONGRATUALTIONS TO U.............

Take care...........

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai sumiram

Heartiest Congrats...........

Take care..........

6. priyarajanmenon

priyarajanmenon New IL'ite

hi mom to be
    congrats ,i have just delivered a baby boy last month ,so in a way i am also in the same boat ,well take good care of yourself and dont exert yourself too much for the first three months ,and eat all nuticious things ,and dont forget your folic acid ,have milk and eat alot of of iron rich foods,if you know any yoga guru in your area join them,they have special yoga for pregnant ladies ,i have done that and trust me ,it helped alot ,i could maintain my weight and also had a very quick delivery.be cheerful and dont take too much tension .
    all the best
    bye priya rajan

7. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Thanks lata.

yesterday I was telling my husband that Its just two more exact months 8 weeks to go.
    Just all dreaming about the baby:queen

8. MOM 2 BE

MOM 2 BE Senior IL'ite

Dear Mahajanpragati, Sumiram, Latamurali, Priyarajan,

Thanks a lot for your best wishes and advices and tips. I will keep all that everyone has said, in my mind and take care. Its such a wonderful experience to have so many women wish me and share things with me. Thanks a ton to this forum and you all valued members. :wow

Dear pragati, thanks for the website link, I will subscribe.

Dear Sumithra, Thank you. Hey hearty congratulations to you toooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Wow we are more or less together, isn’t that great. :cheersYes the book “'What to expect when you are expecting' is good. I have it.
    Yeah u are absolutely right, time seems to be moving real slow. I too get impatient some times.

Dear Latamurali, Congratulations to you tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for all the tips. Guess I am doing most of it. But get tired eating all day.
    Hey which month or week are you in ?

Dear Priyarajan, Congratulations to you on your safe delivery and a new gift, your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you must be all happy and busy with the little one. What is your sons name ?

So happy for all your posts. Thanks again. And all MOM 2 BE’s and MOM’s take very very very good care of yourself.

LOVE & REGARDS,
    MOM 2 BE.

9. cathy

cathy Senior IL'ite

Hi MOM2BE,
    Congrats on your pregnacy!!:cheers

I am in my 12th week.:) We have a long way to go..

Lets talk ,share and Njoy these days.

Every day is different for me.I havent even relieved from Morning sickness yet :(.

Hope u would have received the songs..Please let me know.

-Rgds,
    Cathy

10. priyarajanmenon

priyarajanmenon New IL'ite

dear mom 2 be,
    thanks my sons nameis rishi ,i also have a 4 year old daughter her name is thapasya ,thanks for your good wishes ,do keep in touch and ask us if you have any more query`s ,i will try my best to clear your doubts ,and surf the net ,it has llots of information and very helpful ones.
    bye
    take care