4D ultrasound scan

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by maha, Dec 23, 2007.

1. sorna

sorna Senior IL'ite

Hi,

i recently dec 2007 went for 4d scan in my 29th week.it costs me 225$ from my pocket.i got 2o min dvd and lots of pictures.its a nice experience

2. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

Thats quite interesting and amazing, that too before 5 yrs isnt it?..u have been lucky though:queen... Think the cost is increased , since if i convert the charge for it here to our indian rupee its nearly double the amount what u said.. shakehead But now it can be preserved and just imagine the kid will be thrilled to themselves in their mother's womb...:party

3. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi sorna,

Think that would have been an amazing experience , i feel so happy for u and for ur kid too....:iagree

Take care and thanks for sharing ur experience with us...

4. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Dear moms-to-be, Today I had what is called 'Anatomy scan'. I'm not sure if it's 3d (didn't ask the doctor). It was a 35-40 minutes scan and she measured everything... limb bone length, spine etc., showed me patiently the kidney, we heard the baby's heart beat, the blood passing thro' the umblical cord and the baby generally having a ball in my tummy:) it was moving around so much we had to prode and encourage to let it stay in one place. it was blowing bubbles and trying to suck the thumb.. unforgettable. and at one shot she showed me the face of the baby.. it looked more like a monkey hee hee but i could see the nose, lips everything so clearly. so end of the scan all is fine so far:) no i didn't get a dvd or anything.. a series of pictures only! latha (she did tell me the sex of the baby but it'll be a surprise for you all...wait until summer hee hee!).

5. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Nice to hear from u..Even when i went formy last check up during 21st week, the doctor took measurements and was showing us the major organs but we didnt get any pictures..Hope u had a nice time..

6. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

7. monlisa

monlisa Senior IL'ite

Re: 4D ultrasound clips

Thanks you so much for the link.....enjoyed those pictures...

8. mummydin

mummydin New IL'ite

hi
    congrats on your baby!!! i am new to indus ladies..im guessing u know dubai well. just wanted to know where you got the 4 d scan done..wud be great if u cud help, also tell me which is a great doc to meet i am 24 weeks pregs and not still sure where i must hav ethe delivery! sure it will be in dubai..and i go to iranian hospital..but not happy wid the scans i receive from there...
    please advice!

9. ultradix

ultradix New IL'ite

I think you may try to see this video from youtube that is 4d ultrasound related video... hope this help you a little....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
  10. vic2408

vic2408 New IL'ite

hi i am 7 weeks pregnant want to do 3d/4d ultrasound... from where in mumbai i can go?