1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3m – Me, Mom & Milk

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

A macabre gang head was against his accomplice turning approver.

On the way to high court in Then Bombay now Mumbai monsoon rains, the police brought approver to court in van. From a hiding in first floor, When he was being shot at by gang leader, .....I was almost in the path of rain of bullets ....... and my narrow escape by Mary's providence.

Could It May Be Virgin Mother Mary

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Nice narration sir, you have a great sense of humor with your writing. It is a skill to narrate it this way.
    I enjoyed reading it. Looking at the description of beach and narrow lanes, was your house somewhere near Mylapore or Triplicane?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you from bottom of my heart. There is nothing more pleasing in the morning here than reading compliments for writings of nostalgia few years back.
    During my schooling at Hindu High School, Trplicane during years 1950s every year we shift to another street in Triplicane close to Marina beach presidency college . Such shifting and staying as tenant bestowed upon me a variety of experience filled with emotions sad joy happiness sorrow thrill and huge circle of friends. The cardinal PRINCIPLE of humour probably I learnt from these triplicane friends.
    Wish you speedier recovery from chronic migraine.
    Trust you would give a try to the hack posted by @sankara1.

It is said laughter is the best remedy for many maladies. I would suggest you to review past posts in the sub forum Fun & Pay In A Different Coin
    God Bless.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
    sankara1 and messedup like this.