1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

3D Lashes & Younique Makeup Products Review (Natural/Vegan/Gluten/Cruelty Free)

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by mom2gurls, Sep 22, 2014.

1. mom2gurls

mom2gurls New IL'ite

After being a DieHard Makeup Fan of high end cosmetics (MAC, Estee,clinique and Loreal)..I wanted to give my review (Desi to Desi) on My experience with the most natural and greenest product line that is taking over. The product line is Younique.

The product line offers VEGAN, chemical-free, 100% Natural mineral pigments! ZERO talc, oils, preservatives, perfumes, synthetic dyes, and parabens. Perfect for sensitive eyes/skin or contact lens wearers.

The first product that I have fallen in love with over the summer is the moonstruck 3D lashes. I have been using the tube for about 2 months and I still have some left. Application is a two step process:

1. Apply a coat of your mascara (any brand)/ and then apply the transplant gel which is is a mascara tube

2. Then you apply the 100% green tea fibers to the tips of your lashes and watch them go from ordinary to 3D in an instant. Finish off your lashes by "sealing them" with one more coat of the gel. Boom/ done..total time to extend those lashes to new lengths is a mere couple of minutes.

No extensions, no presecriptions (like latisse). I was floored.

* The next item of goodies that I tried were the eye pigments. These are totally natural without all the yucky stuff.

**What I love is that the colors are very suitable for our desi skin tone..beautiful shimmers, mattes in bold colors like magenta, purples, blues, smoky eyes and very natural shimmers for the office or just to give a little color to your eye.

They come in these little makeup pots and you just dip an dab them on your eye. Very professional makup and little goes a looooonnnnggg way.

I have attached some pics of my results just so you can see.

Attached Files:

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Final touch looks beautiful.Thanks for the review.