350th Aradhana Of Sri Raghavendra Swamy In 2021

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nsairam, Aug 7, 2021.

1. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha

Our Guru Sri Raghavendra Swamy is full of Mercy, Love and Sympathy. Those who surrender to Him with utmost devotion and leave all their burdens / problems at His Holy feet will surely be blessed and relieved from all the difficulties in their life. He will make our Life a meaningful and Useful one.

The simplest thing what we can do is "Just remember Him as much as possible by chanting His Holy Nama "Om Sri Raghavendraya Namaha" Or saying His Holy Sostra 'Sri Raghavendra Sostram' with sincere devotion.

Nothing is impossible for Rayaru if we worship Him with Steadfast devotion and Strong Faith and He will protect us like our eye lid protecting our eyes.

Glad to inform you all that It is the 350th Aradhana Mahotsava of Sri Raghavendra Swamy this year.

Dates of Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana are given below.

23-Aug-21(Mon) : Poorva Aradhane

24-Aug-21(Tue) : Madhya Aradhane

25-Aug-21(Wed) : Uttara Aradhane

I wish that every one should get His Holy blessings by worshiping Rayaru on this special occasion.

I pray to Rayaru to give me more opportunities to perform Seva to Him and get His Holy blessings.

cheers
    Sairam

2. nsairam

nsairam Silver IL'ite

Just a Gentle reminder to all the dear devotees.

Sri Raghavendra Swamy Aradhana is approaching.

23-Aug-21(Mon) : Poorva Aradhane

24-Aug-21(Tue) : Madhya Aradhane

25-Aug-21(Wed) : Uttara Aradhane

cheers
    Sairam