1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

3 years of hell come to an end now :) :(

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rajapriyab, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I am so proud of your mother and you. But I am so angry with this karma as to why her only daughter has to suffer all over again, I cant imagine what your mother must be going through seeing you like this. Be bold and strong for her, I know you will.

The moment someone hits somebody, I give no second thoughts about it. You have 2 kids with him and this is how he respects you? Please put whatever is there under law and make him repent for touching you both emotionally and angrily.

God bless and Good luck. I am sure God has something better in place for you.

2 people like this.
  2. anjanag

anjanag Platinum IL'ite

More power to you!!!!

3. simpleMom

simpleMom Gold IL'ite

These words stir my heart. What do you mean by he beat you badly? What did he get in return? A case against him? That's it? What can you do so that he does not dare to touch you again? Don't police beat up the guy in such cases before registering a case against him?

With two kids, it is going to be very tough battle for you to go through divorce. But you must take courage and get help from your parents to care for your children while you go to courts etc. Please don't even consider about staying with the animal husband of yours.

Your safety MUST be top most priority for you.

4. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Glad that you are taking positive steps to control your life. There is no reason to go back to him. I am not sure why people recommend to reconcile with an abusive husband.

Just want to recommend that you need to protect yourself. He may attack you anytime. So, always make sure that there is someone with you all the time. Also, if possible change your job. Also, since you are going to leave him anyway, please do not tell him anything or speak to him rudely etc. Don't give him an opportunity to be angry and attack you.

God will give you the required strength to pass this phase. My prayers are with you.

5. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

:kiss....you ended up being strong!..keepwell!

6. Nemo123

Nemo123 Gold IL'ite

1 to 2 years from now, when you look back, you will be glad that you had taken the right decision. Time will heal everything.

Self respect is very important for women at any circumstance. You cannot continue to live in fear always.

7. rekhanew

rekhanew Silver IL'ite

Dear RajaPriya,
    What you went through was a bigger version of my life. I didnt have kids and we were together only for few months. But after you go to police, the guys always come back and say i want to live. I believed and i suffered again. Never believe it. It is just to buy time/take revenge/ to twist the happening so that it can be blamed on you.
    Yes, get a very good lawyer, otherwise even with so much evidence, it will be weak on your side. Most lawyers take money from other side and will let you down, we will not know what is happening.
    Please keep your self together and never be fooled by the words which your husband says. They wont change. Once a abuser, always so.
    Men who cannot respect women will never learn it so easily.
    Wish you good luck