1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Marriage Anniversary Need Gift Ideas urgent

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by reddy2078, Oct 30, 2013.

1. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

Hai,
    It is our second Marriage Anniversary in a week from now. I usually have something or the other in my mind. But this time I am out of ideas and not able to pull time. I am sure my wife planned something for our Second Marriage Anniversary gift for me. I really need help from you people, any gift ideas are highly appreciated.

I already gave her Handbags, watch perfume, candle light dinner, photo frame, aquarium Ipad , Ipod Docking station to listen songs. and other day today gifts earlier on different occasions.

Last year for our first marriage anniversary. I got 2 t-shirts Customized with our pictures on the front and back side with a Title Happy 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Marriage Anniversary

I usually make up something or the other, this time I am busy with office work so couldn’t spend much time . I don’t mean that I am super busy , Work location is the only place where I can plan gifts for my wife (like placing online orders and google or think about hand made gifts) . At home I will not have enough privacy to select gifts. She might look in to my laptop any time. Please help me gather some gift ideas

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013

2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Try this..

1. Saree
    2. Finger ring or ear ring or necklace (or full set based on ur budget:))

3. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

I already gave saree's , she doesnt wear saree often. But she does wear chudidhar more frequently for parties. We are in US, i planned for some chudidhar dresses from india. The latest model chudidhar's i don't remember what they are called. Its the long chudi dat goes all the way till Knees. My friend coming from india this week, said he cannot as his baggage is overweight. I don't have any limit for budget, Its for my Love Baby.

I am not sure where in US i can buy this ,
    If it is online I roughly have a week or so. to place order

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  4. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

Please add your inputs, your inputs are highly appreciated

5. GoldenMist

GoldenMist Silver IL'ite

For jewellery,

You can go to Macy's,guess for good quality sets.Anyways you would not get 22K gold made jewellery in US shops. I have also seen white gold jewellery in some Costco shops

Or you go to outlet mall near by, you will definitely get one.
    Other than this, you can gift her a nice wrist watch. may be a set of two with different designs.

You know what - A woman always love to have a huge collection of watches, purses,jwewllwery, footware and needless to say dresses :p

6. GoldenMist

GoldenMist Silver IL'ite

And yeah, that type of chudidaar is called 'Anarkali dress'.but if you are planning to buy online, it might take more than a week and also make sure that you are purchasing right sized dress whenever you opt for this.

To my surprise, I have seen These dresses being sold on Amazon.com too but of course limited designs

7. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

How about a Diamond ring or necklace. The dress is called Anarkali and if you want to order it online there are a number of sites.. Utsav is one site many people order from .
    Bracelets or bangles, expensive makeup kits, if she is into gadgets camera or laptop can be a good gift too.

8. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

thanks alot for your input GoldenMist

9. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

thanks alot for the input amicabledeepu

10. reddy2078

reddy2078 Junior IL'ite

any other inputs please