1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2g, 3g, 4g-customer Care 0g

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Agatha83, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear satchi,

Thank you for your good wishes. This is what I was shouting at the company’s representative, ‘ethics’,complete lack of it, and refusal to accept and apologise for the error on their part. Many times I have clashed with the Internet service provider for their poor customer service. Some companies have Hindi speaking representatives, who couldn’t understand an iota of English.
    My remember my grand parents enjoying a peaceful life in their twilight years, without all this technology, but we at their same age have to fight it out with every other agency, manned by people who utterly lack courtesy!

Agatha83

satchitananda likes this.
  2. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you HazelPup for your good wishes and excellent feedback. As you have rightly said, no value for other people’s time or money!

Agatha83

3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagarajan,

I do not belong to the generation where birthdays are celebrated cutting cakes, giving parties etc. All my growing years, I had simple birthdays, just going to the temple and performing an archanai in my name. My DD used to send flowers, books etc, till a few years ago, which I asked to stop and asked her instead to donate some money to charity.

The mind becomes stronger over the years, but all the stress we undergo is reflected by our physical body which croaks at every single moment. From arthritis, spondylitis- you just name it, I have just got it. The Doctor I am sure would build a few more houses for his entire family using my fees!

Hope your wishes come true and my future birthdays would be more peaceful and memorable!

Thanks for your lively feedback and good wishes.

Agatha83

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

One thing which would give me more happiness - is people calling me by names. So please continue to address me the same old way, irrespective of my age.

Unlike people of my age who have undergone cataract operations, I still continue to read with my powerful, costly spectacles, because all those important information, be it medicines, bank accounts , prices of groceries, manufacturing date, and expiry date- they come in the smallest fonts that are available.

It was day light robbery to me and the theft happening right under my nose, by my telecom service provider, I couldn’t stand the injustice. It was my anger that pushed me ahead and gave me the strength to argue for hours together- maybe just for a pittance.

There are scores of poor people, across the world fighting for their fundamental rights, for living, food, water.- the list is endless. I wish people become more humane and help those who are in need.

Thanks for your greetings as well as as your valuable feedback.

Agatha83

5. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pavitra,

Thank you very much for your exhaustive, analytical feedback along with those warm greetings.

It’s nice to see those beautiful lines of ‘ Silapathikaram’, and was reminded of my Tamil lecturer who took us in to the deep ocean of Tamil literature, through her chaste Tamil. She was successful in inculcating a love for Tamil language in us, inspite of all the difficulties that come along, in understanding ancient Tamil literature. Kudos to your friend for reciting those tongue twisters, really!

It is another matter that feminists are making fun of Kannagi, nowadays for not being strong enough to retain her husband and then venting her anger on the King!

The temple where I offered my prayers has a Durga Sannathi, within its precincts, resulting in Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays throbbing with devotees, many of them offering Prasadam on any of these days. I think it was a Tuesday, when I got to eat the Prasadam of sweet Pongal!!

Agatha83

Thyagarajan and PavithraS like this.
  6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mistt,

Ha ha you sound so great. Comparing me with the likes of Jhansi Rani. Yes, I wish I have more courage like her. Thank you very much for your remarkable feedback :blush:
    Agatha83

Mistt and Thyagarajan like this.
  7. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Thank you ma'am for enjoying my comment and I liked your smilies used in your post especially Kannagi the powerful woman in Tamil epic Shilpathikaram.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018