1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2g, 3g, 4g-customer Care 0g

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Agatha83, Jul 10, 2018.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Good to see you active in this age. May God give you good health always. I can understand your feelings as I will be completing 75yrs this August. All these years I did not feel my age.But since few months I am health problems. Other things I am able to withstand, but now having breathelesness , now better .Hope I am better and health problem s become less because only we two are there and I have to go out for some work or other

2. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jayasala,

Thanks for your greetings. I am sorry to hear that you also went through a similar experience and was not successful in getting back the money. While mine was a private enterprise, the same cannot be said about BSNL. In the complaints forum, one can find a lot of complaints where even poor people are swindled off their hard earned money, without their knowledge or consent for downloading songs or games. The customer care hardly bothers about such people or attends to their grievances.
    Yes, I was lucky to get back my money, which was precious than any other birthday giftI would have had on that day!
    Agatha83

3. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Deepika.

Agatha83

4. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Krish,

Thank you for your warm greetings. Even if I find a 50 rs currency on the road, I will wait at the same place for quite some time to see if anyone comes searching for it. For such a person of my caliber, I could not digest the fact that someone had cheated me, without my knowledge. Even if it had been rs 10 I would have fought tooth and nail for it.

Agatha83

kkrish likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

:hello: IT is said in tamil -yanai vaail potta porri pola- once money gone into their coffer , companies or corporation or government never care for subscriber or customer.
    2. Quite hilarious narration with so much bitterness on your special day in a cozy atmosphere with hundreds of anxious complainants almost for the entire day when cake all diffused and melted away at home or was it at the shop?
    3. After marathon effort at turning 70 you got the debit reversed and enriched yourself with unforgettable experience that turned out to be a wonderful snippet for all your contemporaries.
    4. Thank God that you had strength and patience with hashdogs sic hashtags and unfriendly customer cares eventually let you go with your Rs. 75 to TEMPLE.
    5. Yes I agree with @iyerviji that you have proved to us and or to the world that you are seveny times stronger after the eventful events filled Day.
    Thanks and belated many many happen returns of the .... oh MY God that day you were full of ordeals. Let me say just best wishes for the days ahead.

Agatha83 likes this.
  6. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Agatha Madam,

After you revealed your age, it is impossible for me to address "Dear Agatha" any more. If you are comfortable, I can address you "Agatha Akka" like how I address Vijiakka with her permission.

First thing first. Many more happy returns of the day. I really don't know where to start appreciating your, writing skill of narrating the events in such a free flowing style, grit to let the mobile company know that you were not leaving until you get your money back, ability to read all of those wishes in small font including one that came embedded with a bad news, sacrifice to fight for the righteousness instead of going to the temple to have a wonderful dharshan, skipping the meal for this purpose, etc.

All that starts well ends well. I wish I have the ability to write so well like you and have the courage and willpower to fight for the righteousness just like what you did.

After reading your snippet, I have come to the important conclusion that unless everyone takes time and effort to fight for their rights, we are not going to be in a better place. Bhagavan Krishna said when the fight becomes for the benefit of many, it becomes selfless sacrifice. You have implemented this wonderful teaching on your precious birthday. Practicing this teaching is better than worshiping the Lord.

Viswa

Thyagarajan, Agatha83 and PavithraS like this.
  7. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

Dear Madam,
    My Namaskarams and belated wishes on the occasion of your 70th birthday.
    :smile:
    I can very well understand how furious you would have felt at this false proclamation.
    Kudos to your determination and perseverance.
    I remember my school mate delivering with fierce and force, Ilangovadigal's lines from Silappathigaaram for a mono act competition
    தேரா மன்னா செப்புவது உடையேன்
    எள்ளறு சிறப்பின் இமையவர் வியப்பப்
    புள்ளுறு புன்கண் தீர்த்தோன் அன்றியும்
    வாயிற் கடைமணி நடுநா நடுங்க
    ஆவின் கடைமணி உகுநீர் நெஞ்சுசுடத் தான்தன்
    அரும்பெறல் புதல்வனை ஆழியின் மடித்தோன்
    பெரும்பெயர்ப் புகார்என் பதியே அவ்வூர்
    ஏசாச் சிறப்பின் இசைவிளங்கு பெருங்குடி
    மாசாத்து வாணிகன் மகனை ஆகி
    வாழ்தல் வேண்டி ஊழ்வினை துரப்பச்
    சூழ்கழல் மன்னா நின்னகர்ப் புகுந்தீங்கு
    என்கால் சிலம்பு பகர்தல் வேண்டி நின்பால்
    கொலைக்களப் பட்ட கோவலன் மனைவி

Victory at last! No,am not only referring to the INR 75 here but also to you regaining your mental peace.
    The fruit of hardwork combined with honesty indeed tastes sweet.
    My Belated wishes once again and congratulations on your victory (however small it may be), over cheaters (however powerful they may be).

Regards,
    Pavithra
    P.S Was it Sankatahara Chathurthi that Day, on your birthday?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Agatha83, Thyagarajan and kkrish like this.
  8. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Belated birthday wishes @Agatha83 Ma'am. Sorry to hear about your birthday went on like that but finally you got it what you want and that was amazing.:thumbup: You are just Like Lakshmi bai, the queen of Jhansi :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Agatha83 and Thyagarajan like this.
  9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear rgs,

Thank you very much for your good wishes. In real life nothing happens the way we plan things, and many times I found destiny playing a powerful role in my life. When I wanted to have a darshan of Goddess Karpagambigai and perform an archanai, all the plans went awry due to one message on the phone. I was so upset, that I put aside all my plans and started attacking the main problem.

The roadside Ganesha whom I used to offer prayers during my evening walks, was the one who blessed me, along with his tasty Prasadam! That was God’s wish!

Agatha83

Thyagarajan likes this.
  10. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Thank you for your birthday wishes. When I read in the newspaper, recently about an elderly lady dying of heart attack, when she learnt that someone had swiped her entire savings in the bank account using her pin, I could realise, how distressing it is when one learns about a loss, be it a physical or a financial one.

I don’t know whether I am worthy of all your praises, but I am extremely happy to see that ILs really enjoy my writing. There are stalwarts like Jayasala, satchi, krish, Rama,Iravathi, Viswa and many others including you, who write passionately about any subject. I am proud to be part of this intellectual community and Will pray to God to let me continue my long journey along IL. Thank you Cheeniya Sir!

Regards,
    Agatha83

Thyagarajan likes this.