27 Years Old. Removed Fibroid On Wall Of Uterus By Laparoscopic Myomectomy. Planning For Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Chandrasuji, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Chandrasuji

Chandrasuji New IL'ite

Hello sisters

Am 27 years old and I was diagnosed with uterine fibroid last year and I had a laperoscopic myomectomy on Nov 2. I had only one large fibroid of size around 8 cm. It was located on the outside wall of the right side of my uterus pushing the wall inwards. Doctor has asked me to rest for couple of months and try to conceive after march. She told me that am healing well when I met her after a month after surgery and said no more reviews required. No medication required and I can start to try after March. But am really scared if I wil conceive without any issues. I got married last year only in feb, right after we started to try we got to know about my condition and went for treatment. Really worried. Pls let me know your views friends.

2. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

@Chandrasuji since u have already undergone myomectomy, the cause for infertility has been ruled out. But these fibroids tend to be recurrent, sorry amn scaring u. So it's better u conceive as early as possible either naturally or with supportive treatment. Tc. Baby dust to u.

3. Chandrasuji

Chandrasuji New IL'ite

Thanks sister for taking your time to respond. Am planning to start trying from March as per doctor and had little pain in lower back and that really made me get scared if I got something again and ended up putting a post sharing my thoughts. Any idea how soon fibroids re occur? I hope I wil be able to conceive naturally soon