1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

20 20 The Game of Balls

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

20 - 20 The match of Balls

Yesterday night,having nothing better to do, after watching the NDTV news , i said lets watch the 20 20 match .And i was glad that i did so.The commentators were great, but something else was great too.

On the Reliance hoarding, there were girls dancing.and boy, some of them the sexiest ive ever seen.My wife had to comment, and i thought she would give me the firing of my life for watching sexy girls with glee.But she said,Kamal look at their superbodies, why cant Indian girls keep their bodies in such super shape.That one took me by surprise, because she saw below the chest,and i was watching above.I felt that i was a 30 year old again,boy oh boy.

And i am sure, the girls must have been personally chosen by Anil Ambani,bcs they caught all my friend's eyes as calls immediatly started to come from my friends, saying Kamal, are u seeing the match, I said stupid,why would i want to watch a match in which india dosnt feature,i am watching something else.

I am going to watch all these matches for the next 15 days,because they will bring down my cholestrol levels fast.As they say,looking at pretty girls for 10 mins is better than working out for 30 mins in the Gym ! and i will eat all the high calorie stuff which i have been avoiding,so that at night,these dancers will burn them out.And i thought that i had come to watch just cricket balls, but well,i was watching the other kind as well.

Rama Rao Garimella and Subbu called me immediatly after the match started,and both were already high,and i was not behind either.And with the show on, we decided to have one more,and i am having a hangover today,dont know about the two gentlemen.

You know why we lost the one dayers in England.There were English girls in their undergarments cheering away,I have the newspaper clippings to prove.and very pretty ones.Our boys must have been distracted and no wonder we let so many catches go, and fours as well.Let them come to India.We will pay them back in the same coin.We wil have Mallika Sherawat in her Cannes dress( or undress as u may call it),Rakhi Sawant who can call a spade a spade,in the same dress that she wore at Meeka's, to cheers the team,and we will make sure England loses.All is fair in love ,War and Cricket.We will pay back in the same coin.This is the least these two patriotic ladies can do for their country , cant they ?

I fear India is going to get distracted,and lose the series.In 92, when India Toured South Aftrica, I remember,Srinath was fielding near the boundryline.One girl from the crowd,opened her top and her bra, and told Srinath to autograph her breast.the poor guy yelled to Azaruddin to shift him elsewhere.Stupid bloke.But well the cameras were catching the action, so he must have felt shy.With no cameras, well who knows what Srinath may have done !

So dont u all think we can send these two ladies right now, first class tickets, and 5 star accomodation, to go to South Africa and distract the other teams the way they are doing to us ?And win us the World Cup.Cheers !

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

My dear Kamalji,

Kya Kamaal kardhiya bhai....20-20 kho chodo....:tongue

So you are watching now a days these matches than watching Baywatch and other sopras...:mad:
    Get along with B/L..:exactly:

How come you remember me and RamaRaogaru, we will make it up at chennai with our Sri sir....:goodidea:

Say Thanks to Ambanis for the grand buxom beauties too...Instead of watching the batting , bowling actions, it seems that you are more concentrated on those waving figures.:oops:

Thank God Srinath saved his face from the photographers and video camera man by ignoring that beauty's request to sign on the spot.:eek:mg:

Let the series gives all the pleasure to see future shows and you have given the hint to others to watch what's there instead of those beautiful sixers & fours.

Carry on my friend....:boo:

Subbu

3. mithili

mithili New IL'ite

hmm...
    uhu uhu...wat a way to reduce cholestrol ....am happy ladies can do it all much better....but keep scoring...kamal..........regards mithili

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,

Good post...Is it true that your cholesterol levels decrease ..if so ..will recommend to veda....

Anil would be having a roll..what a way to business.....

looks like they have taken the cue from setmax trp ratings..courtesy mandira bedi

So whatever be the outcome of the matches you are happy man ......:2thumbsup:

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Thanks for telling what to look at the match... With Rahul/Tendul/Saurav not playing I thought it is not worth looking in....

Veda

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Subbu,

what is there in the match? tehre are better things to watch.And the girls keep changing everyday.

dont u see this increase employment for the girls too ?HAHA.Thanks and regards.kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithili,

Well we all have to find our own solutions inlife.And i found mine to reduce cholestrol,alongwith BP too.And there is everything for everyone.Guys were also dancing u see.:2thumbsup: Thanks and regrds.kamal

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Veda is a nice guy, unlike me.Poor guy will close his eyes,he prefers doctors pills to reduce cholestrol.You must give him permission.this is better than taking pills , na ?

And yes who carees who wins.Paisa Vasool for me.HAHA.Regards.kamal