1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2 Year Old Finally Better ! Thoughts Please.

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by EagerForInfo, Jul 29, 2018.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

hello
    My baby just turned 2. Since he was a baby he won’t take naps he won’t sleep at night he sleeps at 4 am wakes up at 8 then is clingy and whiny all day and even when he sleeps he wakes up every 1-3 hours for feedings or milk bottle. But just recently we visited India and shaved his head and he seems a lot better I mean this is the first time I’ve seen him play or smile. Is there such a thing ? I know elders say shaving head makes kids a lot better but I can’t believe the change. Could it be black magic which is gone due to visiting temple ? I don’t understand.

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

It must be the air and water, food, and love from family, plus maybe more space and time to play. I remember my child at around that age gobbled up 1.5 aalu parathas in India. Grandma and aunts disdainfully set aside all the mac-n-cheese and instant pasta packets I had taken! I had never seen my child eat parathas, eat that much, that quick, and sleep that much, and that well.

At the risk of sharing TMI, "output" also was reflective of the intake. : )

3. diamond1880

diamond1880 Senior IL'ite

2 year old sleeping for 4 hrs only !!!, the clind must be really tired hence the clingy whiny behaviour, I really do not know abt black magic though