14 Weeks Pregnant Can’t Sleep Due To Pain Below Stomach...?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Patientone, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

Any tips or advice? I know it’s from baby growing but my legs and below stomach have been hurting throughout the night, hence why I cannot sleep. What can I do to alleviate the pain?

Angela123 likes this.

2. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

Congratulations!!

Did you talk to your doctor about the pain? Is it cramps or actual pain? If it is pain, it might be s serious issue. For cramps, try walking more than you walk normally. like if you walk 20 mins, walk for 25 or 30 mins. Stretching before bed also helps.
    I had cramps starting from the second trimester, I am on my third trimester now, but cramps have reduced much. My doctor told me to take magnesium. It didnt help. But exercise helped me much better than magnesium or calcium. Before you take any action, let your doc know.

3. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

In general, dehydration could cause muscle cramps. You can try consuming sufficient water well before sleep.
    But it's good to put a word about this to your doctor to ease your pain and mind.

4. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

If you are really worried, consult your doctor as soon as possible.

Pelvic and pubic area pains are normal . Ligaments pain during second trimester, is due to the expansion of tummy and can feel like stomach pain. Leg cramps are also normal. Make sure you drink lot of water and eat nutritious food plus prenatals

Check this links to see the common pains during this time
    Second trimester pains: Causes, symptoms, and treatment

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  5. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Try keeping pillow between 2 legs near knee while sleeping, it helped me lot

sabari likes this.
  6. aradhyamunjaal

aradhyamunjaal New IL'ite

If you have pain , you should try the natural relief oil for sure, it has worked out for me. Whether it is knee pain or back pain , my got to pain relief oil is the Natural relief oil by the moms co.

sabari likes this.
  7. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

First consult with your doctor about this. Next having pillow between the legs is very good idea. Get a body pillow. It will be comfortable while sleeping. Sleep on your left. It will help in digestion. Hydrate yourself.