14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get blessed..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Re: 14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get bless

@Saibhakht Sister,

Thank you for joining IN and completing DAY ONE PARAYAN,

Yes we will be doing One Day Saisatcharitra Parayan on 28th March 2015 (main festival of RamNavmi in Shirdi). will try and post thread this Thursday 19th March, However since you have expressed your interest, will add and allocate Chapters,

BTW the other day you asked me what is that to you need to check, when you had posted confirmation your post had two Chapter Nos and later you edited it yourself, Sorry for the delay in replying. Has the Younger one started her Day Care, Hugs to both your kiddos.

May Baba guide us always, SAIRAM

2. ChandrikaV

ChandrikaV IL Hall of Fame

Re: 14 Day RamaVijaya Parayan at IL :: 16th Mar - 29th Mar 2015, pls join & get bless

Dear SSS
    Please include me in both the 14 day and one day parayan. I will read the first 5 chapters and confirm soon.

1 person likes this.
  3. Saisakthi

@ChandrikaV Sister,

Thanks for joining IN, please read DAY ONE CHAPTERS 1-5 and confirm, May Baba and lord Rama bless us specially for our 3rd year PARAYAN,

SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  4. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

Thanks for letting me know Saisakthi sister. Not yet...No daycare for her so far

5. preethimanik

preethimanik Silver IL'ite

Dear Racr Sister and Sai Sakthi Sister,

I hereby confirming that i have done the reading of chapters 1-5 for my self and on behalf of my husband too (read it two times) my husband is in malaysia and he slept already so i read it on behalf of him. tomorrow on wards he will read it

Thanks and Regards,
    Preethi.

1 person likes this.
  6. preethimanik

preethimanik Silver IL'ite

Dear Sai Sakthi sister,

please include my self and my husband names in one day parayan of satcharitram to read our baba book on 28th March 2015 .

we will defintely read it

Thanks and Regards,
    Preethi

1 person likes this.
  7. Saisakthi

@preethimanik Sister,

Thanks for joining in, and confirming that you have read Day One Chapters, Tomorrow when brother @mainkhrm starts his RamaVijaya Parayan ask him to do his DAY ONE PARAYAN along with Day Two Parayan and take his Sankalapa, (even though you have read it on his behalf today) and continue for thirteen days,

Thanks for your understanding, Sairam

Noted your interest on One Day Parayan on RamNavmi, I have sent you a Private Message, Thanks,

8. NirmalaGoofy

NirmalaGoofy Gold IL'ite

Sister,

I have completed my Rama Vijaya 1-5 chapters today.

Thanks for this opportunity. Everytime I read Rama story, I feel good and want to read more and more.

1 person likes this.
  9. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

Have completed parayan of chapters 1 to 5 of Ramavijayam, day 1 parayan.

Sairam,

Usha

1 person likes this.
  10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi sister,

With Baba's blessings, I have completed the day 1 parayan..Thanks a lot for initiating this parayan. May the lord bless us and guide us always.
    Om Sairam..

1 person likes this.