1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

12th september 2010

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by SupriyaDinesh, Sep 12, 2010.

1. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Finally today is sunday..school reopens tomorrow.its really tiring and frustrating some times to entertain and cater the kids needs amidst other household chores.i feel sad that i behaved harshly as he was not at all sleeping at night.if he doesnt sleep it will spoil al the morning routine..i feel guilty now.. :bonk
    i want my routine back too.house is in a mess.Guests in the house means ,change in routine too.Has any of you felt so?
    so much hype about "endhiran " trailer..missed it to watch.
    Isnt ragini's daugher soundarya-ashwin pair very cute and look made for each other?
    another sad news about singer swarnalaatha's demise.
    After 2 weeks had webcam-chat with my husband.Dont know how long the wait to join will last..

2. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

haa! typical post for me! :)

3. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi tuffysri..you too waiting to join your husband or did i get you wrong?Thanks for leaving your comment.

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Hey Supriya,
    Been there done that. Guest to be entertained, messy house that is screaming to be cleaned, kid giving sleepless nights, pressure of keeping the routine etc. This is a cycle that never ends. Well, sometimes you are glad that there is so much going on otherwise life would be boring!
    Prioritizing works wonders in these times. It is not an overnight list of priorities but is a one that is thought over a period of time. Kid comes first in most cases. House cleaning comes last most times. Fill the rest as per your personal liking and importance.

Kids grow up very soon and you do not want to miss out on the memorable times with them. Let most other things take a backseat. You will never regret it.

Luv,
    SS