10th Anniversary of Indusladies - Let's Celebrate!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi @jingi92,

Thank you for coming forward to share what you have collected from IL Hobbies forums. Yes, definitely it will be useful for new members and we also see it as a way of recognizing those members who contributed. It will tell them how useful their contributions are for many here.

We are picking one or more forums a day to celebrate the contributions there, every day until the Anniversary day (March 29th). Hobbies forum is lined up to be celebrated in the upcoming days. Please watch for the links that get updated in the 1st post everyday (or) watch out for the notices in the respective forums that we are celebrating. You may want to post it in that thread in Hobbies for celebration.

2 people like this.
  2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

@hrastro. I like your posts in Snippets of Life(non-Fiction). Highly motivating posts. Apart from sharing your lifestyle, you also provoke others to look into their way of life and take some valuable tips from you . :)

Parenting forums.. Hands down @shanvy and @laks09.

@guesshoo .. I like her solutions in relationship forums also. :)

@SaiSakthi sister. for 'religious forum'. Praying for others problems is a huge service. She also regularly updates the prayer requests with each name mentioned. I also like her initiating parayans for the benefit of all. People like me get motivated and feel positive seeing her posts .

I am an introvert on social networks. I joined IL to read the religious forum. But IL has converted me into an extrovert in the virtual world.. :) All thanks to the great ladies and Gentlemen here who come forward to listen to others , offer a helping hand and open to quote their lives to help others
    Three Cheers to IL. The best forum that I have come across so far.

9 people like this.
  3. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

sure do IL and thanks ... wl wait for the hobbies forum ...

1 person likes this.
  4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

10959638_910959682290309_7761269037920634081_n.jpg

Dear @Induslady ,

IL is 10 years young!

Please accept my hearty Congratulations and sincere appreciation to you and every one in IL Team on the very impressive performance of IL.

The Admin can rightfully be proud of shaping a strong virtual forum, that really influences the lives of its members in reality. The structure, the written and unwritten conventions, evolution of threads, snippets and blogs, the decency, discipline and decorum it has encouraged among its members, the technology backbone, all are just great!

Thank you IL, but for you, I would not have come across the wisdom and cross section of 3 generations of Indian Ladies(and a few Gentlemen too) sharing their views, experiences, and traditions spanning more than 100 years and across the world.

In your own inimitable style, you have initiated the 10 day celebrations, celebrating the contributors in 10 most fascinating sections of IL. Great!

As a proud member of this great forum, I wish you all success in the coming years.

I am tempted to borrow and modify the last lines of "The Brook " by Alfred Tennyson and say,

"Fora may come, Fora may go,
    But IL goes on forever" .

4 people like this.
  5. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Suryakala,

Thank you for those appreciative words. You are one of those long term members actively participating in many forums here. We look forward to your participation in this celebration identifying links and acknowledging members who have made significant contributions in the forums we are picking these 10days for celebration.

1 person likes this.
  6. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Re: Celebrating Relationships Forum - IL 10th Anniversary Celebrations - Day 1/10

@minijagan sorryma.I forgot to mention you as my virtual daughter.Now you are my lovely daughter

3 people like this.
  7. jingi92

jingi92 Gold IL'ite

the reason I joined IL was "yashi kushi" ... no i dunno her but netime i was unable to sleep or had some "me time" wud browse for embroidery designs and invariably found YK wud have posted a huge collection in IL ... so i joined IL ... hvng joined, hv kept myself restricted mainly to hobbies and book lovers but now reading all these posts make me realize what a wonderful world is IL ... and ppl here really help out ... i am happy to be a part of this large virtual family ... thank you IL for having made this happen ... :)

2 people like this.
  8. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

My Hearty Wishes to IndusLadies for 10th anniversary to soar more to great heights successfully. Very happy as I am part of it.

I would like to congratulate @Induslady, @Jey and all Administrators of IL for successful 10 years of INDUSLADIES

3 people like this.
  9. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

First of all wishing Indusladies happy 10th Anniversary !!

Owing to a very tight schedule, I have become so irregular with IL visits but make it a point to meet many of my friends from here on and off or I should say Regularly !!

Thanks periamma.......I am deeply touched by your words.......i feel ashamed for not having made the time to be here and meet you all regularly over the forums and sub forums.

Thanks IL for being my friend always........I have learnt a lot, shared a lot.....here my mother's home !!

1 person likes this.
  10. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

:wowHearty congratulations indusladies.. I must say every minute spent in this forum is worth it.. No wonder people get addicted to IL.. This is a great platform to exhibit yourself without being judged..I owe a lot to IL as it has taught me loads and loads from A to Z..
    Here are my favourites
    sgbv - perfectly analyse the situation n gives solution by explaining her experience..
    guesshoo - how can she give an apt solution for each n every case.. I never miss to read her reply
    hrastro - my god.. Just no words.. Very organised and practical
    laks - hats off.. I don't know if u can be substituted by anyone of us
    shanvy mam - great strength n pillar of support
    iyerviji - Aunty - you are a book of life
    Vishwamitra - am jealous of you - the knowledge pool
    saisakthi - sister I like you for your selflessness and keeping everyn in your prayers
    rihana - I admire your replies always in relationship forum
    parineeta, Scorpio, gg - my dear friends Rock in their own ways
    vanithasudhir - though you are new I felt like I have known you for quite a longtime

3 people like this.